ARTEM LOBOV IS BOXING.

dream on, loser.

i was banging 10's and had no time to watch any of the cards. your premise alone is already flawed from the get-go. mma with all its flaws and awesomeness is on a forward momentum, and at such a young age. boxing is inferior. only uses hands and hides behind big gloves. boohoo. and while there's still a few stars here and there, it's not getting as much interest as it did 15 years ago.

as for bkfc, i don't care what happens to that league. i think it's shady and like boxing, why would i want to see unarmed combat in such a limited capacity?
Because MMA fighters don't win real fights ask Maiquel Falcao.
or Don Fry.
or Cody whats his name
or Urijah Faber.

They all ran into actual REAL fights where there is actually NO rules and each one of them lost.
Falcao had Kema Mena with him who was an undefeated MMA fighter.
Both ended up KOd outside a gas station.

Don Fry lost a fight in a hotel lobby to a 60 year old Amateur boxer named Sonny Westbrook.

Both of these are on video.

Why didnt they throw a Flying Calf or a Spinning toe hold or something? I guess it doesnt work when you dont have a ref to give you the timing and spacing you need.
Hmmmmmmmmmm?

Who should try to avenge boxings honor against Artem in the next BKB? Ricky Hatton perhaps?

Because MMA fighters don't win real fights ask Maiquel Falcao.
or Don Fry.
or Cody whats his name
or Urijah Faber.

They all ran into actual REAL fights where there is actually NO rules and each one of them lost.
Falcao had Kema Mena with him who was an undefeated MMA fighter.
Both ended up KOd outside a gas station.

Don Fry lost a fight in a hotel lobby to a 60 year old Amateur boxer named Sonny Westbrook.

Both of these are on video.

Why didnt they throw a Flying Calf or a Spinning toe hold or something? I guess it doesnt work when you dont have a ref to give you the timing and spacing you need.
Hmmmmmmmmmm?

Stopped taking it seriously at "Because MMA fighters don't win real fights".

You're obviously grasping at straws now. First of all, send me these things that are supposedly "on video". Lol. YOU MOST PROBABLY CANNOT.

In the meantime, I can show you videos of MMA used to win in streetfights. So many of them. Not to mention WOMEN mix martial artists subduing ARMED robbers.

That being said, you are digressing from the main topic, aren't you? How did you end up citing "real fights" as your excuse to diss MMA (and still fail in this direction)?

Hahahah. boxing fans are losers.

I'd love Artem to give boxing a try. Would watch.

Not a Master's tour though, with an actual top 20 guy :) .

I'd love Artem to give boxing a try. Would watch.

Not a Master's tour though, with an actual top 20 guy :) .

He’d destroy any of them. Paulie was a world champion in a much better era and he schooled him, WISE UP KIDDA.

Back