Art Santore-wtf is this?

treelo

//Do something here
@red
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
8,013
Reaction score
2,291
GC11_Santore.jpg


its called Mixed Martial Arts

not Lets Rape The Homo

i pull no punches ladies and gentleman

i want him to know how much of a queer he looks in this picture...
 
El Parasuco is applying the homoplata in that picture.
 
it's one of the many tecnical moves that joe himself has used on my person. inorder to pull this move off your oppoent must go into the famous hess fetal position which is by far the most feared of hess's moves. but joe through much dilligent training has shown me that this stly when used can defend against such a postion.
 
Originally posted by treelo
GC11_Santore.jpg


its called Mixed Martial Arts

not Lets Rape The Homo

i pull no punches ladies and gentleman

i want him to know how much of a queer he looks in this picture...

Yes, I was wondering the same thing Treelo.
 
Originally posted by Hound
El Parasuco is applying the homoplata in that picture.

OMG!! The HOMOPLATA in MMA!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Originally posted by ART SANTORE
it's one of the many tecnical moves that joe himself has used on my person. inorder to pull this move off your oppoent must go into the famous hess fetal position which is by far the most feared of hess's moves. but joe through much dilligent training has shown me that this stly when used can defend against such a postion.

Can you teach me some of these special moves Art?? Please.
 
i was gonna ask someone like Taylor Hayes to teach me them

but im not biased whatever your preference mate
 
it's not a preferance treelo it is a different live stly one that takes years of rigerous trainning not just any body can beat a man while he's in the fetal stance. maybe some time when i get out near you i'll personally show you the "hunny mooner". very secretive and difficult move.
 
The dude on the bottom is thinking "Ignore it and it will go away"
 
and Art is saying to him 'dont worry, it only hurts for the first few seconds'
 
JIM, love your new avatar babe!

I really do imagine you looooking like Waaalliiiddd!

Definitely not booosheeeet!
 
I"m so tired I can't stop laughing at that pic.

Is he wearing a pink gi or is it the lights?
 
That's it... You gone and made me ANGRY!!!!

*rips shirt off*

I am challenging you Hound to a duel!!

Monkey_Man.jpg
 
Originally posted by ART SANTORE
it's not a preferance treelo it is a different live stly one that takes years of rigerous trainning not just any body can beat a man while he's in the fetal stance. maybe some time when i get out near you i'll personally show you the "hunny mooner". very secretive and difficult move.

Has Dan the man tried to change your style Art?
 
Originally posted by JIMPANZEE
The dude on the bottom is thinking "Ignore it and it will go away"

Sorry Jim, but his opp. is not contemplating that. He is thinking that Art might do something very naughty from that position.;)
 
Originally posted by Hound
JIM, love your new avatar babe!

I really do imagine you looooking like Waaalliiiddd!

Definitely not booosheeeet!

I liked the ugly Monkey avatar better. :(
 
Originally posted by JIMPANZEE
That's it... You gone and made me ANGRY!!!!

*rips shirt off*

I am challenging you Hound to a duel!!

Monkey_Man.jpg

Well, that's it. I will have to plan Hound's funeral.
 
Not so fast MMA. I can kick some serious ass when pissed off:

dbl-werewolf.jpg
 
Back
Top