Art I have been waiting for you!!

fighter'swife

Blue Belt
Reaction score
You are so hard to track down! Did you not see all the message I left you! I am you biggest fan you can not hide from me big boy!!!!

Somebody has a crush on Art. Art and fighter's wife sitting in a tree...

hey hon i told you it's scary in here i see you've some of my key board friends already. i told that i'm always in the artie-board.

Where have you been all my life!! It has been so fun. Everyone thinks I am a stalker or something trying to find you. How I would love to grab your o, I will not finnish that thought.

hey i don't know if its you or not know what's are baby's name.

You have a baby? You gave something away about yourself! I just love babies. So can I grab your package and we can make our own baby? You are the hottest guy I have ever seen!!! Can't wait to see you fight. Look for me!!!

Hey I was just kidding about the baby thing I did not mean to scare you off or anything!! Where are you fighting next? Are you married or do you just have a baby with someone?

oh crap i thought you were my wife. i'm fighting next sep. in las vegas. yes married 8 years. who's your husband fighter.

O,I am so sorry you have been married so long. Is she any good? I will replace her for you! My hubby is a nobody! I would rather not say who ya know. Because alot of people could read this. :(

not oh lot of fighters in riverside. what's his fist letter of his name what your name?

I will only tell you a letter of his name if you tell me something that you never share with anyone!

Originally posted by fighter'swife
You have a baby? You gave something away about yourself! I just love babies. So can I grab your package and we can make our own baby? You are the hottest guy I have ever seen!!! Can't wait to see you fight. Look for me!!!

You can grab my package FW!! I'm a virgin, so it would be a dream cum true for me. Are you pretty?? I don't want to bang with any fat women or if they are ugly.

Originally posted by ART SANTORE
oh crap i thought you were my wife. i'm fighting next sep. in las vegas. yes married 8 years. who's your husband fighter.

8 years??Congrats Art!!!

Originally posted by fighter'swife
O,I am so sorry you have been married so long. Is she any good? I will replace her for you! My hubby is a nobody! I would rather not say who ya know. Because alot of people could read this. :(

Okay, what would you do to Art if you had him all by yourself in a locked room? Be SPECFIC!

Back