Art got 86'd

M

Mr. Heelhook

Art got 86'd from his computer at work, so all you wussies better not screw up this board. Even though Art is kind of a wuss this was his board. This is my board now and I'm here to take control, and there's nothin you can do about it.

I thought Art got 69'd by MMA Trainer. Anyways Art is a big wuss and I own the board. Your just here renting the space.

C'mon you pussy's this is your new daddy. I'm one of the guys that train with my bitch Art and Dan.

Originally posted by Mr. Heelhook
C'mon you pussy's this is your new daddy. I'm one of the guys that train with my bitch Art and Dan.

So what. I am a two foot tall gnome who gets beaten up by 10 year old girls.

On the internet your real world skills and connections don't mean shit white belt.

Show some respect in the house that Art built (but never owned).

You may train with Art and Dan but that won't help you here. Your skills are no match for our powers. You will end up on the same road that Art took to be owned.

Well Wilhelm you have a hell of a vocabulary.
No worries I will own you all!

Wilhelm even Art "El Parasito" SantaClaus would blush at your post whoring.

Originally posted by Hound
Wilhelm even Art "El Parasito" SantaClaus would blush at your post whoring.

I take that back. I think that unprincipled white Salvadoran would actually be proud of you.

You do realize you are going to have to change your sig right?

Wilhelm

Wilhelm, you need get the fuck off my thread. Art may be a post whore bitch, but at least he's got balls enough to shoot a come back. I guess you could but from pic you might the cum off your back before you can throw a real come back. C'mon bitch

Speak in english and maybe I will.

Wilhelm

I think you're all hoes and I'm your PIMP.

And now give me my money!!!! BIAAAATCHES!!!!!

*SLAP* *SLAP*

(You got bitchslapped again.....)

Back