Aron Rex's (Damein Sandow) TNA Debut. Shoots on WWE

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
Kind of meh... but I always that he was a great talent and was very underutilized in the WWE. The guy even made that shitty Mizdow gimmick go over.

"you're a genius"
what a bunch of dummy mommas boys

He didn't shoot on anything, he cut a fence riding promo.

We need to either use the insider terms properly or stop using them altogether.

A shoot would be him naming specific writers and agents who wouldn't let him grab a brass ring. Or actually naming anyone for that matter, that vague shit is nowhere near a "shoot".

Hard to see it as other than a wasted opportunity. Wishing him the best of luck.

#IStandWithTheOneTrueRex

I think tna needs more depth badly.
Rex is entertaining, has WWE size and is actually enjoyable to watch in the ring.

I hope this means fewer miracle Bennett segments

I'm gonna make a Twitter and call out this "Aron Rex" for stealing my name. I'm gonna work my way into a TNA payday, brothers! HAHAAAAAAAAA

#You'reAGenius #YESIAM

I'm gonna make a Twitter and call out this "Aron Rex" for stealing my name. I'm gonna work my way into a TNA payday, brothers! HAHAAAAAAAAA

#You'reAGenius #YESIAM
Vader payday.

Kind of meh... but I always that he was a great talent and was very underutilized in the WWE. The guy even made that shitty Mizdow gimmick go over.

No one has ever paid money to watch this guy and it's not about to start in TNA.

Good luck to him.

Damien Sandow is one of the more entertaining characters in WWE. I can't believe WWE can't find a place for him but Rowboat Reigns and Dean Ambien get top billing.

Has any ex WWE star who was let go, ever debuted in TNA and not pissed on their former employer? TNA is groundhog day. Going nowhere, super repetitive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back