Arnold/Supplements/Conflict of Interest???

I just read about this on the BBC. it sucks because people will now think that he vetoed that supplement bill out of personal interest, not because it was a stupid bill.

I just tried to read that article on yahoo and halfway through i was dead of exhaustion.

I just read about this on the BBC. it sucks because people will now think that he vetoed that supplement bill out of personal interest, not because it was a stupid bill.

It's not his fault America is at that State of stupidity.

These are the same people who come into my store week-to-week trying to return Vitamin E for fear they're gonna die.

Oh come on now Kabuki, i take Vitamin E.. i was kinda wondering if i was gonna die myself ;) Damn Americans.. so stupid..

Oh woops i'm American

Crazyhorsebeer said:
Arnold admitted to a known sports reported that he took steroids

Dude, Arnold used to joke with the other bodybuilders about who swallowed the most D-Bol.

It was legal before 1989. What, did you think you got a scoop or something?

This is purely political. This story isn't revealing to you any formerly undisclosed malfeasance on Arnold's part. It IS revealing to you how BULLSHIT every bodybuilding and muscle mag is out there.

It's like his spokeswoman said. Arnold is freaking rich, and from a wide variety of sources, not just one business with a fixed income; it comes as no surprise he has the most complicated financial situation of any public servant.

A team of 15 lawyers is going to spend a month figuring out if he's breaking the law and if he is how he can stop breaking the law while still making as much money as possible, and in the end, those 15 lawyers and the goddamn newspapers will be the only ones to come out of this in the green: NOT Arnold and NOT the taxpayers of California.

Urban said:

Which is hilarious, because passing that bill in the long term probably would have been in his best interest.

Madmick said:
Dude, Arnold used to joke with the other bodybuilders about who swallowed the most D-Bol.

It was legal before 1989. What, did you think you got a scoop or something?

The only scoop I got was that you sleep with guys, but back to the real issue meaning the topic of the thread starter I believe most bodybuilders did steroids during arnold's time, Seem like all of arnold's buddies in california were ripped, but light at the same time. I believe like with barry bonds, if the steroids were legal then he should not be tarnished for his legacy, they were within the rules and took advantage for there own success.

Crazyhorsebeer said:
The only scoop I got was that you sleep with guys, but back to the real issue meaning the topic of the thread starter I believe most bodybuilders did steroids during arnold's time, Seem like all of arnold's buddies in california were ripped, but light at the same time. I believe like with barry bonds, if the steroids were legal then he should not be tarnished for his legacy, they were within the rules and took advantage for there own success.

No, no, no. LOL.

Here's how you do it:

"Yeah, I got two scoops: your mother's left and right ass cheek. I licked her right off the cone."

Really, man, it's like in Good Will Hunting. I don't care that you're a douche-bag, I just mind that you're unoriginal at it.

and in the end, those 15 lawyers and the goddamn newspapers will be the only ones to come out of this in the green: NOT Arnold and NOT the taxpayers of California.

That's a great observation.

In all of this nonsensical alarmist crap going on regarding supplements, where the Hell is the Communications Bureau assuring the Public doesn't get fed absolute bullshit. If we're going to put the FDA and the Government in-check by doing things like speculating their vested interests, how come no one is questioning the nature of media coverage these days. The most alarming thing I've seen regarding any of this is how many people believe that if something is on TV, well then it MUST be true.

Oh and Mick, if you're referring specifically to certain Magazines like Flex and Muscle and Fitness, you are aware that Arnold is in VERY high rank of both of those right? lol So they're going to be biased. Not that they print entire bullshit, but that this is the main reason they print things he agrees with specifically.

The one thing I do like about Arnold, though, is that of all the Interviews I've read of him it doesn't seem like he avoids the tough questions. I read one where he was asked about why he didn't sign-off to spare that one dude from the Death Penalty that a lot of people were disgusted about and he said that it was a matter of having to stick by your principals even if it means alienating some people. Unlike some other political candidates who would have done everything they could to not give a concise answer to that and steered you off on a whirlwind of words and phrases and quotes that in the end would leave you to full of other thoughts to remember what it was you asked in the first-place. lol

Madmick said:
No, no, no. LOL.

Here's how you do it:

"Yeah, I got two scoops: your mother's left and right ass cheek. I licked her right off the cone."

Really, man, it's like in Good Will Hunting. I don't care that you're a douche-bag, I just mind that you're unoriginal at it.

Come on dude, where did that come from, as in like that movie which made a point , " Are you going to quote someone's ideas and use them as your own" , you just did it bone head lol, please if your going to disagree with me, discuss the issue instead of calling me out, give me your own thoughts and ideas, don't quote it off a movie and use it as your own. Thanks for making a contradiction in yourself

People say Arnold cheated back in the day, but steroids were legal so was it cheating, no.

Back