Arnold Schwarzenegger: Congrats to the McGregor-nator on terminating another opponent

arnold is the man, and therefore I must now join him on the McGoat bandwagon

Im surprised Arnie would endorse a beta male like Conor.. He should show love to the real Terminator when he fights..

Arnold is now the conductor of the McGregor Hype Train.

Choo choo mutha fuckas!

junior.jpg

I send tweet 2 sEra connor.

Wood.

I would die a happy man if Arnold Schwarzenegger would simply give me a thumbs up sign. I don't even give a fuck what for.

That tweet is Conors greatest accomplishment.

Did UFC paid for this kind of support, it seems so strange. A guy from nowhere, is now best friend with Arnold, lol Anderson couldn't pass old Seagal as a friend.

I'd pay 70 bucks for the PPV just to see him do that with Conor. On camera. Mic'd up. In the Octagon. With a short sleeved shirt on while flexing his biceps. It has to be identical and right before the main event. Non negotiable.

[YT]txuWGoZF3ew[/YT]

Did UFC paid for this kind of support, it seems so strange. A guy from nowhere, is now best friend with Arnold, lol Anderson couldn't pass old Seagal as a friend.

`He did the same for his last three fights.`Always gave him support on twitter.

conor-mcgregor-arnold-schwarzenegger-752x501.jpg

They met when Conor was in rehab for his ACL and Arnold liked his personality, he's tweeted for all of his fights since the Brandao fight.

Back