Arman Tsarukyan wants Tony Ferguson next

Sherdoggers showing their Dana White Privelege trying to argue its fine for #8 Dan to call out washed Tony but not for lower ranked #14 Arman to do the same.

<KhabibBS>

Yeah Arman's on a win streak and Dan is on a losing streak but there's a huge difference in rankings between the two and of their past opponents.

I think Arman beats Dan 9/10 times but as long as he has a #14 next to his name while Dan and Tony have #8 and #6, it's totally fair for Arman to call them out. Plus most other top 10 guys are booked.

Hooker is booked, nobody seems to know if Tony is going to fight again, or when.

Not exactly great call outs.

If Hooker loses to Nasrat, he won't be #8, he won't even be ranked. If Hooker beats Nasrat, fine, Arman makes sense.

Hooker is booked, nobody seems to know if Tony is going to fight again, or when.

Not exactly great call outs.

If Hooker loses to Nasrat, he won't be #8, he won't even be ranked. If Hooker beats Nasrat, fine, Arman makes sense.

Dan was calling out Tony in June, well before he was booked and well before rumors of Tony being out of touch.

This was around the same time Hooker was avoiding Arman smh

Dan was calling out Tony in June, well before he was booked and well before rumors of Tony being out of touch.

This was around the same time Hooker was avoiding Arman smh

Tony was on a three fight losing streak in June.

Hooker was on a two fight losing streak in June.

Both were ranked.

These are facts. That fight made sense then, and it makes sense now.

There is no comparison between Hooker and Arman in terms of their call outs of Tony.

The more I think about it, the more I want Tony to retire. If he faces another strong grappler at best he'll get ragdolled and smothered for the entire fight, at worst the break his arm/leg again with a submission. If he faces a striker like Hooker he'll get his legs chewed up and will probably take a beating. I don't see any winnable fights for Tony in the top 20 at all. All his speed and athleticity is gone and he hasn't got good fundamentals to rely on and adapt. His fighting style has taken a toll on him pretty badly. Maybe Nate Diaz or Conor as last big payday

Abdelaziz logic again.

Nobody gives a shit about Arman beating a ranked guy who can't buy a win. The rankings don't matter that much.

Fans want to see names fight names and killers to fight killers.

It's pretty simple.

Hooker vs Ferguson would make sense.

Arman vs Gregor/Fiziev/Riddell/Makhachev make sense.

Mixing the two makes ZERO sense.

Fuck this mentality really.
I want to see who the best is, were it for me we'd have tournaments every year like goddamn tennis. Fuck this WWE matchmaking.

Lol no. Two old guys on losing streaks holding up spots in the division they don't deserve. Having them fight each other would keep them both in the top 10 when neither guy should be at this point. They both should be fighting guys like Arman trying to break in.

No one wants to see Tony get fed to Arman other than Arman

lol at these dagestani point fighters wanting to make name for themselves by beating dinosaur fossil Tony Ferguson

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back