• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Arizona State Superintendent puts Creationist on panel to review standards on teaching of Evolution

Science = Marxism?

I've noticed that lately people have just started calling everything marxism.

Lol yes, your entire perception of reality is marxist. Are you surprised yet or have you not realized what has occurred?

Genesis Motherfu*ker...

Read it!!!!
1uf27Y7.gif

Lol yes, your entire perception of reality is marxist. Are you surprised yet or have you not realized what has occurred?

Lol.

People on the right who are not crazy really need to start reining in some of these guys who have left the reservation. It's embarrassing.

We should have a magician help design the curriculum for physics, imo.

lol nac up in here defending this shite and still gets snapped at.

I think its about time Christians get some representation in our schools science curriculum.
Then I suggest you move to one of these:

Christianity in multiple forms is the state religion of the following 15 nations: Argentina (Catholic Church),[9] Armenia (Armenian Apostolic Church), Tuvalu (Church of Tuvalu), Tonga (Free Wesleyan Church of Tonga), Costa Rica (Catholic Church),[10] Kingdom of Denmark (Danish National Church),[11] England (Church of England),[12] Greece (Eastern Orthodox Church), Georgia (Eastern Orthodox Church),[13][14] Iceland(Church of Iceland),[15] Liechtenstein (Catholic Church),[16] Malta (Catholic Church),[17] Monaco (Catholic Church),[18] Vatican City (Catholic Church),[19] and Zambia.[20]

and stop trying to shit on the 1st amendment

Christianity in multiple forms is the state religion of the following 15 nations: Argentina (Catholic Church),[9] Armenia (Armenian Apostolic Church), Tuvalu (Church of Tuvalu), Tonga (Free Wesleyan Church of Tonga), Costa Rica (Catholic Church),[10] Kingdom of Denmark (Danish National Church),[11] England (Church of England),[12] Greece (Eastern Orthodox Church), Georgia (Eastern Orthodox Church),[13][14] Iceland(Church of Iceland),[15] Liechtenstein (Catholic Church),[16] Malta (Catholic Church),[17] Monaco (Catholic Church),[18] Vatican City (Catholic Church),[19] and Zambia.[20]

the Catholic church is part of the Illumati and one world government. they are in league with satan.

get your facts straight newb.

what evidence that supports creation as a version of the origin of life?

There's plenty of evidence, studies, research, and experiments showing historical events to match the Bibles version of history such as the age of humanity and the great flood. Theres evidence showing and supporting the spiritual, non materialist nature of life. Theres significant evidence supporting the Bibles description of the universe, the stars, the 'planets', the moon, ect.

The reason you are not aware of these things is because...well...you were never taught it.

There's plenty of evidence, studies, research, and experiments showing historical events to match the Bibles version of history such as the age of humanity and the great flood. Theres evidence showing and supporting the spiritual, non materialist nature of life. Theres all kinds of evidence supporting the Bibles description of the universe, the stars, the 'planets', the moon, ect.

The reason you are not aware of these things is because...well...you were never taught it.
do provide this "evidence" if it exists?

Theres nothing in the bible that explains the true origin of life..... stop making shit up ya fucking fruitcake

I don't want Christianity to be the state religion tho. In fact I believe the religion of Christianity is false and paganist. I just support teaching the scientific evidence supporting the scriptures version of life and history.

lol nac up in here defending this shite and still gets snapped at.

tenor.gif

What else is new. I start off in a lot of threads with a sensible and moderate position. Then somebody says something insane, so I point it out, then I'm called a marxist/SJW/etc for pointing out something that is obviously ridiculous. This is the only environment that I'd ever be considered anywhere close to any of those things.

the Catholic church is part of the Illumati and one world government. they are in league with satan.

get your facts straight newb.

Evidence of a Catholic Jesuit Order document called the "Magisterial Privilege" was presented in court by the Chief Prosecutor. The record dated Dec. 25 1967 was said to show that every new Pope was required to participate in Ninth Circle Satanic ritual sacrifices of newborn children, including drinking their blood.

"Documents from Vatican secret archives presented to court clearly indicate that for centuries the Jesuits had a premeditated plan to ritually murder kidnapped newborn babies and then consume their blood," the Chief Prosecutor told the five international judges and 27 jury members. "The plan was born of a twisted notion to derive spiritual power from the lifeblood of the innocent, thereby assuring political stability of the Papacy in Rome. These acts are not only genocidal but systemic and institutionalized in nature. Since at least 1773, they appear to have been performed by the Roman Catholic Church, Jesuits and every Pope."

http://www.gatheringspot.net/news-a...-pope-francis-raped-them-while-participating-

tenor.gif

What else is new. I start off in a lot of threads with a sensible and moderate position. Then somebody says something insane, so I point it out, then I'm called a marxist/SJW/etc for pointing out something that is obviously ridiculous. This is the only environment that I'd ever be considered anywhere close to any of those things.

You are 100% sensible and moderate, dude.

Back