Aries Pro MMA Gloves - Promotion

ariesfightgear

White Belt
Reaction score
While I thank Law Bob for his extensive review and appreciation of the Aries Pro MMA gloves, it seems we need to have some more reviews posted. So we are offering another 6 pairs at $40 (including shipping) for anyone who promises to post a review.

Aries Pro MMA gloves

Limit one per customer. Offer ends Friday Aug 13th. Orders will need to be called in as the website will not pick the promotional price.

Please call 800-542-7437

thanks

While I thank Law Bob for his extensive review and appreciation of the Aries Pro MMA gloves, it seems we need to have some more reviews posted. So we are offering another 6 pairs at $40 (including shipping) for anyone who promises to post a review.

Aries Pro MMA gloves

Limit one per customer. Offer ends Friday Aug 13th. Orders will need to be called in as the website will not pick the promotional price.

Please call 800-542-7437

thanks

i just called and got an answering machine. i will be out all day so hopefully i don't miss a call back. if i do, i hope you will allow one more pair at the promo price and will definitely post a review.

Here's my review.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f67/review-aries-pro-mma-gloves-pics-1293479/

Again, I like these gloves a lot. The strap system gives them great wrist support, and the IMF mold is perfect for sparring.

I'm looking for another MMA sparring glove and would consider purchasing these again.

I think $60 is too high for me.

Good luck on selling these: these are a great glove and makes me look to Aries for any future glove needs. Nonetheless, with prices out of my reach I may settle of other brands.

they ended up calling me back about ten minutes later so i have a pair on the way. will post a review after then arrive. i always get excited for new gear, whooohooo!

I would totally use these gloves if they just came in a size small. It's really hard to find a quality made glove in small sizes. Most of the gloves that I've seen that are supposedly made for women are glorified weightlifting gloves. Is Aries thinking about selling these in smaller sizes too?

Good question. Yes, we will be making these gloves in Small and XL. Only it will take some time as each size foam has to be a different mold. You can expect the other sizes in about 4 weeks.

I would totally use these gloves if they just came in a size small. It's really hard to find a quality made glove in small sizes. Most of the gloves that I've seen that are supposedly made for women are glorified weightlifting gloves. Is Aries thinking about selling these in smaller sizes too?

Primetime makes a 6oz, well padded, glove in an XL.

Totiro-USA PrimeTime Level 4 6oz Amateur/Cross Training MMA Gloves

A couple of women at the gym who are pretty small & slim use them and say they fit great.

Thanks, Aries, I'll be on the look out for those smaller sizes.

Timm, I'll have to check out those Primetime gloves. I'm just concerned that they may be too thick on the back of the hands to get into focus mitts during my Krav Maga classes.

Not into the pink gloves. I actually just ordered the Kimura women's glove from fighterwarehouse. I originally ordered the white Hyabusa 4 oz gloves, but they were huge so I'm sending them back. We'll see how the Kimuras fit. It really is a shame about the Hyabusas though, since I liked the Y design across the palm.

That's what I like about the Aries gloves. They fit well, good wrist support, the IMF mold is perfrect for sparring, and the T-Bar feels natural.

Back