Media Ariel: "most of the media that dictates the rankings dont exist"

For once Ariel is not completely full of shit. Glad he's shining some light on this. It's ridiculous how the "media" manipulate rankings to suit their own agenda.

The Reddit thread that sheds some light on the "MMA journalists" responsible for these rankings. It is as despicable as it seems.

Huh, I didn't know they even pretended to have an impartial source for their rankings.

within the aljermain interview.

So aljermain goes through the list of MMA media that dictates a fighters ranking, proceeds to say:
"who are these people?"

Ariel goes:
"dont get me started on this... I dont even think they exist"

What Ariel is saying is that the UFC dictates the rankings of their fighters as most of the made up media that vote arent actually real and they are basically the UFC's votes. The UFC makes it seem like theyre not in control of the rankings becuase if they did, people would know that they have favoritism towards guys like Conor and whoever will make them more money.

Blatantly false. Read this. It's from September 2019 and was posted to Reddit

Half of the sources the UFC lists are radio stations and some other bullshit. Like, those are the people we are supposed to trust to do the rankings? It's easier just to say that the UFC does 90% of their own thing.

You all say ufc rankings being a shill is known fact, but at the same time you count how many times ur fav fighter (jones/gsp) beat ufc top ranked opponents.
?

When rankings aren't based on numbers, they don't mean shit.

Why not just use an ELO type system like in chess, where you can compare player rankings numerically.

within the aljermain interview.

So aljermain goes through the list of MMA media that dictates a fighters ranking, proceeds to say:
"who are these people?"

Ariel goes:
"dont get me started on this... I dont even think they exist"

What Ariel is saying is that the UFC dictates the rankings of their fighters as most of the made up media that vote arent actually real and they are basically the UFC's votes. The UFC makes it seem like theyre not in control of the rankings becuase if they did, people would know that they have favoritism towards guys like Conor and whoever will make them more money.

Someone once posted a list of the names of the ranking setters on here.

It was posted by some retard neck beard sherdog member who was actually one of those that set the rankings. He literally had zero experience in MMA IIRC.

Dana went to the local graveyard and got the names of people who died with no relatives

I thought people were referring to some rankings list that I wasn't aware of. I didn't realize there were supposed to be unbiased people making honest UFC rankings.

Back