Ariel Helwani vs Steven Seagal

Bearknuckle

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I know this is just a what if.

But to me this is something that needs to be handled.

Where i come from, if you talk smack or try to clown someone, you either settle it with fighting or you punk out.

Helwani has gone great lengths to discredit seagal, he has tried to troll fighters into talking crap about seagal and has pretty much been making fun of him for a while now. Cowardly tho, helwani hasnt actually said a word actually dissing seagal, but has wisely hid behind fighters to try to shit tall seagal.

To me thats some bitch-level shit. A man doesnt go around trying to poke fun of people and not dare say a word in that same guys face.

A real journalist or just any fan should inform seagal that helwani is trolling him and what he feels about it. And someone else should tell helwani that if he has the balls to actually tell how he feela about seagal to his face instead of trying to hide behind being a journalist and a mic and camera.

So who do you think would win in an actual fight. Helwani doesnt know shit and doesnt train at all. Seagal has trained his whole life in real martial arts, no matter how bs you think it is, seagal really has trained and imo would beat the snot out of helwani. Seagal opened a school in japan back in the days and everyone knows for a foreigner to open a school in japan he has got to be legit. Those old school japanese masters dont play around. Machida's dad respects seagal and his martial arts.

In closing i want to say helwani shouldnt be goin around hiding behind fighters and snickering while they talk, seems beta to me.

Seagal via yellow tinted tactical sunglasses indoors.

Yeah bro, real shit. Night night, Homie. Ain't nobody got time for that bitch level shit. Woof woof.

I also want to add that nick diaz told helwani how it is to hs face.

So did rampage, although rampage was just playin aroudn, helwani still is beta.

Say it to seagal's face helwani!

I know this is just a what if.

But to me this is something that needs to be handled.

Where i come from, if you talk smack or try to clown someone, you either settle it with fighting or you punk out.

Helwani has gone great lengths to discredit seagal, he has tried to troll fighters into talking crap about seagal and has pretty much been making fun of him for a while now. Cowardly tho, helwani hasnt actually said a word actually dissing seagal, but has wisely hid behind fighters to try to shit tall seagal.

To me thats some bitch-level shit. A man doesnt go around trying to poke fun of people and not dare say a word in that same guys face.

A real journalist or just any fan should inform seagal that helwani is trolling him and what he feels about it. And someone else should tell helwani that if he has the balls to actually tell how he feela about seagal to his face instead of trying to hide behind being a journalist and a mic and camera.

So who do you think would win in an actual fight. Helwani doesnt know shit and doesnt train at all. Seagal has trained his whole life in real martial arts, no matter how bs you think it is, seagal really has trained and imo would beat the snot out of helwani. Seagal opened a school in japan back in the days and everyone knows for a foreigner to open a school in japan he has got to be legit. Those old school japanese masters dont play around. Machida's dad respects seagal and his martial arts.

In closing i want to say helwani shouldnt be goin around hiding behind fighters and snickering while they talk, seems beta to me.
Cause this is the first time in the history of media that someone from the press said something negative about someone else? SHOCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lol at "real martial arts"

Are you saying seagal doesnt know real martial arts?

Im sure you thought jumping off the fence and kicking someone was BS until u saw it in the cage didnt you.

If you train, you would know to respect martial arts and someone who does it, no matter how shitty their movies are or whatever.

I honestly doubt seagal is just riding coattails, even if he's old and out of shape. Someone who has trained in many martial arts for that many years should have some sort of knowledge or help when speaking to other martial artists.

SS would smash AH.......I agree, I don't like AH poking fun at SS in such a bitch way.....ON some level though SS opens himself up for that shit.....

Cause this is the first time in the history of media that someone from the press said something negative about someone else? SHOCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

But on the level that helwani has? He's interviewed seagal and tried to troll him. Thats some disrespectful bitch shit

SS would smash AH.......I agree, I don't like AH poking fun at SS in such a bitch way.....ON some level though SS opens himself up for that shit.....

Maybe he does, but u do agree that if you are going to go out of your way to diss somebody, why not go on record and actually say it or better yet say it to his face. Even if it was a simple question like "myself and several fighters think you dont have any skills and are just riding coatails on fighters, what do you have to say about that"? Or "i dont think you know any REAL martial arts"

But yet he has resorted to little trolling attempts.

Well let me state, for the record, that you are a fucking mark and total pussy hiding behind your bullshit username on what is probably your 6th Sherdog troll account after your others got banned for being as shitty as this one.

You are a coward. You would never say the shit you are saying in this thread to Ariel Helwani's face and, more importantly, you won't do shit about what I just said to you. I can't even call you a punk, most punk bitches I know would beat the ever loving shit out of you. You better hope to god you don't actually get in any real fights, because if they ever send you into the home you'll find out real quick what it's like to be the belle of the ball.

I'm challenging you to back up your bullshit right now. I could knock you over with nothing more than a moderate urine stream and you'd be grateful that I didn't make you drink it. Punk out like the bitch you are. You won't fight me because you are nothing but worn out pussy meat. Stop talking about "where I come from" like you actually come from somewhere, or like you're tough or know anybody who is. You're a bitch made twat who couldn't even handle Helwani. Nobody here is buying your wolf tickets. You're dismissed, princess.

Both of them need to be punched in the mouth, imo.

If Helwani and Seagal were to ever fight it would be behind closed doors with no rules, camera, or witnesses :redface:

edit:

10/10 thread btw

lets keep it going :D

and to answer your question TS, the fight would probably go like this:

[YT]watch?v=rdTUMWzOW98&list=FLvQZ2MjqpCQaOXDHLhyE-_Q&index=4[/YT]

Last edited:
for all the fun we make of seagal, truth is, he would smash just about everyone that posts here

Helwani is with the UFC isnt he? And seagal has trained with machida, anderson and DC. So he's sorta with their camp.

The fat ass also said he knew Bruce Lee and hung out with his son Brandon...when he was supposedly in Japan...dude needs to let oxygen get to his brain.

Back