Ariel Helwani mocking Diego Sanchez "YES!"

mrwalken

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
During the weighins on Fox Sports 2, when Diego was doing his fistpumps and shouting "Yes!" they cut to Ariel mimicking him. Anybody have a video? I thought it was hilarious.

HAHAHA! That was awesome! Ariel is the best reporter in MMA, undeniable. The guy asks the tough questions and gets the jimmies rustled of fanboys with man crushes everywhere.

On a more interesting note, that blonde ring girl is HOT! She makes Arianny look plain.

Wow, really? I think she's easily the hottest UFC girl so far.

Go to your local beach..You will find a chick that looks exactly like her.

Good luck.

Generic??? Where in the freaking hell do you live???? I need to move.

Ariel looked high when hi mimicked Sanchez. Yup, it was too damn hilarious.

Generic??? Where in the freaking hell do you live???? I need to move.

Not generic as in everyone looks like that... But as a society aren't we past the "young pretty blonde" look? Not that they're not hot, but nothing to go nuts about.

He Probably was shouting"yes" because he uncovered some new gossip he can run to a fighter with to stir up shit

Not generic as in everyone looks like that... But as a society aren't we past the "young pretty blonde" look? Not that they're not hot, but nothing to go nuts about.

I guess I'm not in sync with society. That girl is gorgeous. John Dodson agrees with me. :p

ufc-arianny-celeste-chrissy-blair-kendra-perez-rachelle-leah-vanessa-hanson-07061201.jpg

Am I really the only one who thinks Miss Purple stands out amongst the others? I would even say that the two on the right are hotter than Arianny, but maybe I'm just weird.

Last edited:
Nicely done sticking to topic guys :icon_lol:

NO! I do NOT think it was funny! NOT AT ALL!

You people do not understand that saying "yes" like that is part of Diego's religious beliefs, OK. Do you laugh when someone makes a cross on their chest? Do you laugh when someone prays before a fight? Did you laugh when Randy Couture used to point up at God?

This is so RUDE! How can you make fun of a person for their religious beliefs?! GROW UP

All this bickering and still no video of it?

And regarding the new girl, I still think Brittany and Arianny are hotter.

I like Helwani, but if he is mocking fighters he may want to do it a little more privately. Otherwise, these things have a way of working themselves out eventually.

Diego Sanchez stole that "Yes" catch phrase from a WWE character.

I5sCIkL.jpg

Back