Ariel Helwani Confronts Dillon Danis For Disrespecting UFC Fighters

Eh, I think he can be a good guy and a douche. we're all human. So there could be more than one side to everything. I personally don't find him that annoying and when I do, I just don't listen to him. I'm not subscribed to him or anything so I don't get a regular dose. Only after a few big name fights, someone might like his tweets and I come across it for that. I think he's goofy like you said and just talking dumb shit. He kinda needs to grow up and leave this shit in his 20s though. if he's 30 years old and still doing this, at that point it goes from being somewhat funny to sad.
That’s the game though. No different than what Jake Paul or any other figure in combat sports trying to be a polarizing.

And it’s working because people talk about him. People hate him. He gained a ton of clout and a pretty huge following from his persona and made way more money as a result. Even had Jake Paul talking about him / almost lined up a fight.

None of that happens without him putting in that kind of work.

His mom is so hot. It's like the dirty type of hot too. She must have been super young and some old dude just snatched her off the streets.

Hahaha Ariel thinks he's so cool when he's all casual holy shit

Danis being a phony douche is old news at this point, I think he is really scared he won't be able to live up to how much shit he has talked

Never forget that Ariel cried... come on, his kids are gonna see that

Dillon just needs to go away at this point. I mean he had his fun being on Conor's jockstrap for a while but it's over. Now he's all talk.

Lmao Dillon ran from a boxing match with a YouTuber

Can't believe i wasted some minutes on listening to this dude. He better be trolling.

Fck this cliff less thread. If I wanted to watch videos I would go to YouTube. When I want to read i come to sherdog

Cliff is below and ir s short because so is the video.

Ariel wouldn’t have the balls to confront his reflection in the mirror

Dillon is 1-0 vs Khabob.

Dildo bless

DC the type of guy who needs Ariel to stand up for him

Disappointed ariel didnt put him in his place over the 'who did he beat'

Askren has wins over:

Robbie lawler
Andrei koreshkov
Douglas lima

Cormier:
Stipe miocic
Josh barnett
Frank mir
Derrick lewis
Anthony johnson
Alexander gustaffson

These guys have more top wins than danis has fights.

Back