• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Ariel Helwani calls Rhonda Rousey the most overrated fighter in mma history

Floyd would've thrown a 25 punch combo only to land blanks and then Ronda judo tosses him into the next material plane of existence.
With all his millions,he still cant buy his way back from another plane of existence. He cant even contact his peoples from there to let them now how to do it,where it possible. No,Floyd would be stuck in a different dimension,with no TMT.

MOST overrated? Ronda had 100% finishing rate in both wins/losses. Never had a single boring fight, strings of title defenses in 2 major promotions.
I know I shit on WMMA a lot, but she fought the best 135 the world had to offer, and won most of them.
The problem is people count the hype that goes beyond the sport,and try to gloss over the fact she was a dominant and accomplished champion in her division.

She shouldnt have to suffer because people got carried away. All people should focus on is what she actually did,which was considerable.

Honestly, I think Anthony Pettis is up there. Conor Mcgregor is not far behind.
Pettis was a -500 favorite against RDA. For me it was pretty obvious that outside of Pettis catching RDA with a big shot he was going to get dominated for however long that fight went. Cain is up there too. Conor was never really considered a god or anything he's just popular.

People were trying to push sage pretty hard and just because of his looks. He has to be even more overrated

Edit. Also how you going to make fun of around the crying when Ariel is even a bigger cry baby?

I've seen this repeated many times lately. From what I remember, no serious fan of MMA ever thought Sage would be an elite fighter, it was more of a Mike Perry style hype train where it was fun to exaggerate.

Lando, on the other hand, many of us truly did believe would be elite, which obviously didn't come remotely close to planning out.

And verified -

giphy.gif
Raven and bethe .. the ultimate sexual passion

If you're the champion, isn't it expected for you to defend your belt?

So if you defend it too many times it's because the competition is "weak" and not that you as the champion are ahead of your competition?

What am I missing?

So if you defend it too many times it's because the competition is "weak" and not that you as the champion are ahead of your competition?

What am I missing?
Pssst... I'll bite... IT'S BECAUSE OF WMMA!!!

What am I missing?
Its obviously Ronda who hired and fired her opponents herself.

I've seen this repeated many times lately. From what I remember, no serious fan of MMA ever thought Sage would be an elite fighter, it was more of a Mike Perry style hype train where it was fun to exaggerate.

Lando, on the other hand, many of us truly did believe would be elite, which obviously didn't come remotely close to planning out.
People still mad about Lando.

Back