Media Ariel hates it when somebody no-shows, Cesar Gracie no-shows

Buffmeister

RINYA NAKAMURA
@Black
Reaction score
...and Ariel gets pissed

I was looking forward for what Cesar has to say but he texted Ariel mid-show and bails out.

I got to admit he dodged some hard questions that Nick asked after the fight (how that fight even happened),
Jake Shield tweeted 6 years off 6 weeks to train....pressured to fight...
And i couldnt blame him...if he right away said no.

@1:36:10

Oh man...Ariel is pissed...

Lol hope he had something important to do cause hard questions or not it would've been one of the only times that a large group of people would care what he has to say lol . Didn't really care much for Areils work at ESPN but now that he's back to the MMA hour I gotta say it's a great show .

Lol hope he had something important to do cause hard questions or not it would've been one of the only times that a large group of people would care what he has to say lol . Didn't really care much for Areils work at ESPN but now that he's back to the MMA hour I gotta say it's a great show .
...Ariel wasnt satisfied with Cesar's excuse.
Wont say what he said but he got texted by Cesar, while he was interviewing Merab

Cesar seems pretty flakey, from what I have read about him. Not surprising, really. Stockton produces some weird characters. I'm sure Ariel was going to ask a lot of questions that would poke holes in Nick's narrative. Cesar should have had Josh Fabia fill in for him, imo.

Does Nick not have say or something? Also, Nate seems to be smarter, if his brother wasn’t ready, which he clearly wasn’t, he should have done something about.

Yeah it's really good to have the MMA Hour back. The fighters (and Ariel) can say what they want and it's just a better set-up than any other MMA show by a wide margin. It looks like Ariel's pumping out a ton of content which is always good.

I'm glad I'm not a famous fighter or coach, no idea how I'd get through these interviews with my performance anxiety hahaha

Back