• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ariel confirms Conor vs Chandler is still on for now, presser cancellation had nothing to do w/ alcohol, substance use, etc.

conor-mcgregor-conor-icecream.gif

WHy wouldn't they just say it's canceled for a family emergency? Would be smarter than letting the speculation run wild.

Because they don’t want his family bothered?

Because they actually like the speculation because they love the attention it generates?

They're deciding which excuse is the most believable for when they book Chandler versus Holloway.
That might be the fight or not but you're right.

Conor was never gonna fight and this is just about deciding what lie to tell about it.

When Conor knocks chandler out cold, the meltdown on here will be too funny, I’ll be drinking all the tears

Because they don’t want his family bothered?

Because they actually like the speculation because they love the attention it generates?
Why would that lead to his family getting bothered lol? Nah. It’s something else.

Biggest Conor guy here, let it go. He's finished.
I don’t know how many times people have to see Conor shit the bed in the cage to finally realize it’s over. People are behaving as though his last fight was Cerrone lol.

Michael Chandler put up close competitive performances against 2 of the best LWs around (Dustin and Chuck). Conor is getting starched.

Weasel person can confirm with 100% certainty that bla bla bla , why because you asked someone if he was fucked up and they said no ?

Reactions: lsa
From what Ariel is saying this is an ongoing developing situation.

He makes it sound like that as of now the fight is still on but that its possible that this can cause it to not be on,

Man that would be feel AWFUL for chandler if this fight got cancelled due to Conor being too big of a coke head/alcoholic. Wait all that time using up pretty much all the rest of his possibly good years doing so. Finally get the fight signed after like 2 years. Lose it to Conor not being able to stay straight for a 3 month camp. Would be such a kick in the pills for him.

Biggest Conor guy here, let it go. He's finished.

He’s fighting chandler not Islam or any of the other top guys. Conor is winning by KO and I’m drinking all their tears

Man that would be feel AWFUL for chandler if this fight got cancelled due to Conor being too big of a coke head/alcoholic. Wait all that time using up pretty much all the rest of his possibly good years doing so. Finally get the fight signed after like 2 years. Lose it to Conor not being able to stay straight for a 3 month camp. Would be such a kick in the pills for him.
No shit, that would suck donkey balls for Chandler. I give Conor a 40% chance to show up to the actually fight now after this fiasco.

Back