• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ariel and DC patch up the BEEF,

Why is Ariel always involved in "beefs" with everyone?

Such a soft guy

Nothing Triple C does is real except have kids or fight. Everything else is wolf tickets.
wolf-howl.gif

It was a "work" just a gimmick Ariel wanted to fool the masses in pretending to be a tough guy.

Really people? WTF cares? Ariel keeps getting in these "beefs" in order to have something to talk about. His career is at a dead fucking end.
Stop being gossip queens.

Nothing Triple C does is real except have kids or fight. Everything else is wolf tickets.
Cejudo is a poor man's version of Chael (minus the title wins), except that he believes people buy his personality.

Is the Triple C vs DC beef still on or did they make up too?

Your post sucked ass, but this is the first non Islam or khabib related post I've ever seen you make. I'm giving you a like to hopefully positively reinforce good behavior.

Your post sucked ass, but this is the first non Islam or khabib related post I've ever seen you make. I'm giving you a like to hopefully positively reinforce good behavior.

A like from someone like you does the opposite of positive reinforcent.

Since you posted that it "sucked ass" that means I'm on the right track and makes up for your "like"

Is the Triple C vs DC beef still on or did they make up too?

Holy Shit....is that an SNL sketch? Those 2 dudes can honestly expect anyone to take them seriously can they?

Back