Arianny is pregnant

200.gif

Simmer down.. she's been with my cousin Taylor King since she left Tiki for him. She never dated or fucked with Dana, Dana had a little crush on her though, and that's why he treated Tiki odd. Dana has to pay for pussy, he doesn't get it thrown at him.
View attachment 779375
Dude it was a joke. I really dont care who she slept with, although if I'm a betting man I'd bet Dana hit it and hit it often

You think shes gonna hold up her kid like a round number sign and walk around in circles after hes born?

Wonder if she'll be pushing a pram round the edge of the octagon with a round card in a few months. Her, Bald Goof and Buff are the survivors of the UFC.
and here i always assumed you were merican. idk why
but bisping taught me some uk. and pram is 1 of those words.
none of it matters at all. just elon musk high right now and pointing out some obvious shit
cheers

Not even married either!

I can see this relationship ending soon

will the baby last name be Celeste? Itd be a good brand name to carry on over some unknown joe

Dude it was a joke. I really dont care who she slept with, although if I'm a betting man I'd bet Dana hit it and hit it often
Must not be a good gambler then or a kid.. regardless, I could care less if it's a joke or not, you replied, so I stated truth. Don't get some sensitive over facts. Now believe what you need to from that.. Anybody next?

Must not be a good gambler then or a kid.. regardless, I could care less if it's a joke or not, you replied, so I stated truth. Don't get some sensitive over facts. Now believe what you need to from that.. Anybody next?
Lol defending Arianna's chaste virtue. Who's the sensitive one again?

Lol defending Arianna's chaste virtue. Who's the sensitive one again?
Not too "Hardkore" are you? Defending or stating truth.. common sense, adult level of comprehension and being of age will help you in life Softcore. You bore me, respond now.. as I know your insecure self will.

Back