PBP Ares FC 16: Chamsoudinov vs. Escudero, 6/23, 1PM EST / 10AM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Nice and Bloody!

<{JustBleed}>

Last edited:
Reactions: Gio
Break you down!

<mma4>

The UFC should sign Daguir Imavov the guy has put in the work and is clearly a UFC level talent.

Cyas for LFA, PFL, RIZIN or some mix there of...

<RomeroSalute>

That was a wild event, the JBG has been satisfied tonight.
Disappointed with Escudero, I was hoping Baki would get tested and he had nothing for him.
Not sure how I feel with the way Baki passed on so many finish opportunities. He maybe so confident that he plays with his food, maybe to please the audience, maybe to get more cagetime to learn, but I don't like that.

It's a very good card but some fights seem unbalanced and it starts to be usual at Ares
https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/96201-ares-fc-16
3 of the top 5 French prospects: Chamsoudinov, Sola and Augen; even Binate is a good prospect
Some high-level regional fighters: Dagir Imavov, Nahaye
I think Chamsoudinov, Imavov, Nahaye, Sola, and Augen win their fights easily
They start to build Chamsoudinov's resume with former UFC fighters
I was right
Ares is doing more and more squash fights. I don't know if they bet on a new MMA audience as MMA is new in France as people watching UFC, Bellator or even Brave would be disappointed with too much unbalanced fights
Chamsoudinov and Nahaye adversaries had nothing to do in a cage. They should do prospect vs prospect: Nahaye vs Imavov, Chamsoudinov vs Klinkhammer, Bouafia vs Augen. It was sad to see Efrain Escudero like that
Escudero became like the fighters he was despising in TUF

I was right
Ares is doing more and more squash fights. I don't know if they bet on a new MMA audience as MMA is new in France as people watching UFC, Bellator or even Brave would be disappointed with too much unbalanced fights
Chamsoudinov and Nahaye adversaries had nothing to do in a cage. They should do prospect vs prospect: Nahaye vs Imavov, Chamsoudinov vs Klinkhammer, Bouafia vs Augen. It was sad to see Efrain Escudero like that
Escudero became like the fighters he was despising in TUF

Probably Klinkhammer didn't want to fight Baki with DWCS coming up.

Probably Klinkhammer didn't want to fight Baki with DWCS coming up.
Klinkhammer is in the DWCS ?
Ares should look after other good WWs given Staropoli went to PFL, Lebout retired, Abdouraguimov is waiting for UFC Paris and Klinkhammer is in the DWCS
Chamsoudinov is just padding a record with the guys he is facing while he is very talented

Klinkhammer is in the DWCS ?
Ares should look after other good WWs given Staropoli went to PFL, Lebout retired, Abdouraguimov is waiting for UFC Paris and Klinkhammer is in the DWCS
Chamsoudinov is just padding a record with the guys he is facing while he is very talented

He's not confirmed but he was booked for last season but had a visa issue so I think he's likely to be on again. Risky for him to fight someone like Baki when he's this close to the UFC.

Back