Are you more Samurai or Ninja?

Ninja please!!!

In a life and death situation, I would have zero problem fighting dirty to win. Others can keep their honor in death.

I do prefer sneaking around and stealth killing ninja games. I forget the game but you would sneak around on rooftops and drop down and kill mofo's. It was fun.
Thief?

There was way too much gay in Samurai culture, so definitely not Samurai. I'm not sure how much gay there was with Ninjas, so maybe neither.

Reactions: 666
ninja.
fuck that honor code face me mano y mano shit. I'ma sneak up on you slit your throat and keep it moving. I aint got time for no long drawn out battle.

Afterthought: Farley was crazy athletic for his size.

Could you imagine a coked up Farley hiding in a tree above you? That's nightmare material.
In the best shape of my life, I couldn't match his athleticism. He could've been a wrecking ball if he'd had that personality.

In the best shape of my life, I couldn't match his athleticism. He could've been a wrecking ball if he'd had that personality.
Yea he could've been a contender! I think if he chose UFC back then he'd wreck it.

*It would be like they sent Connor McGregor version 2.0 back in time.

Last edited:
I feel like I'd want to be more like a Samurai with the honor and way of the sword. But in my heart I know I'm more like a Ninja. I like the dark and cold and carry concealed weapons.

Are you more like Ninja or Samurai?
Ninja 'cause they're cooler.

I'm more of a couch potato than either samurai or ninja.

More sumo than either of those.

Weren't ninjas just farmers that fought against local warlords?

Back