• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media "Are You Going To Sign The Contract Conor?" --- Charles Do Bronxs Olivera

Desperate attempt to avoid his inevitable fate... Charles knows what time it is!
islam-makhachev.gif

..and if Islam wins he'll want the Conor fight too.

Everybody wants that Conor fight. Its life changing money. Islam isn't and he will still be there. Can't really blame him. He already beat the best guys. Islam isnt one of them cause he's never fought a best guy.
It's only life changing money if they're getting PPV points. Cowboy said he got a bump in pay but it was nothing life changing. Dusin made his money off a rematch clause.

At least Conor never lost his belts to the scale.

He did the admirable thing and just sat out, not defending, until he was stripped.

Islam will never beg for an opponent the way Charles has been doing.

If/When Islam wins the title he will be calling for a Conor fight eventually. He's a prize fighter and Conor brings the biggest prize in the game

You talk about Islams accomplishments or lack thereof but neglect to mention that Conor hasn’t accomplished a damn thing except losing for the last 6 years. LMAO

So why the fuck should Conor he given a title shot over Islam?

Answer is: He shouldn’t
Because Conor=Money.

I do this all the time and I know you sherbros find it annoying,
but it ultimately comes down to objectivity in the sport/rankings/judging/matchmaking
AND fighter pay.

Get objectivity and pay them fairly then marketable fighters like Conor can fight Cowboy and Diego all day for the casuals and everyone else can finally start calling this a sport.

Right now I say WAR CHARLES! I would prolly become a Conor nut hugger again at the drop of a hat.

Let Charles get paid and let Islam fight someone else for the title. Everyone wins.

easy payday for oliveira, conor have nothing against him. I understand charles very well on this.

If/When Islam wins the title he will be calling for a Conor fight eventually. He's a prize fighter and Conor brings the biggest prize in the game

You were probably one of the ones who expected Khabib to give Conor a rematch when both UFC and Conor wanted it.

You were probably one of the ones who expected Khabib to give Conor a rematch when both UFC and Conor wanted it.

Nope, khabib got his red panty night already. Islam will politic for his as well

Its going to be Islam but I get Do Bronx

Tell me one fighter today who wouldnt want to secure their family financially.

Nope, khabib got his red panty night already. Islam will politic for his as well

You're saying that because you don't understand their mentality

"They just come to make business, but I am coming for take this belt" ;)

You're saying that because you don't understand their mentality

"They just come to make business, but I am coming for take this belt" ;)

As much as you want to blow him, he is still a prize fighter who will absolutely call out McGregor for that pay day.

And you'll defend him when he does

As much as you want to blow him, he is still a prize fighter who will absolutely call out McGregor for that pay day.

And you'll defend him when he does

Just because you want to blow Charles by pretending Islam would also beg Conor for a fight like you hero Charles, doesn't make anything you typed more than BS.

Back