Are you excited for UFC 158: Welterweights?

I'd rather see GSP vs Hendricks

and Diaz vs Ellenberger.

Great card. I would switch a few matchups around but should be a fantastic card. I hope Mein lands on the maincard or headlines the prelims.

Ellenburger/Hendricks should be fireworks.

Very excited.
Going to my first UFC event.

Only hope that Diaz goes as well.

Hell yeah,cant wait for Mein's debut. Kids a beast. Entire cards stacked,very stoked.

Generally speaking I think WW is the division with the least exciting fights (can't get why, but it just seems that way to me), but that looks like a fun card.

Seems like a decent, stacked card. Not sure if i like this new trend of having a card with all one weight class though tbh, i think overall it limits the card as although the top few fights are good, the rest wont be that great as they will be lower in the same division as oppossed to having top contenders from other divisions.

Really? 170, 155, 135 and 205 I believe are the most stacked division. Especially 170 at the moment.

' I meant 145 over 135, although that's up there too.

Any card with Ellenberger in it, is an exciting card for me.

Erick Silva vs Dan Miller would be a barnburner.

The Cote fight is at 170 me thinks

Wow, I checked wikipedia and your right. Cote at 170, thats pretty scary as far as the punishment he is known to take, great chin. I don't know if his chin is as good now but I think it is? That 170 division is really becoming stacked or crowded.

is the maincard filled already? I really thought Cot

Not as much as if Hendricks were fighting for the championship.

I hope GSP gets fucked up in any sort of way,but that proly wont happen.

Coming from a Diaz hater that now hates GSP even worse.

Mr. french polite nice guy suddenly is gotten to against a shitty fighter that got whooped by his last oponent.

Bulshit alert. Does not add up.

ww is almost evertime great cause those guys are always in shape and dont gas like cain and jds after 1 round :D

Certainly interested that there ate 6 top 10 fighters on it.

Back