• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are you being forced to take the vaccine at work?

You should really brush up on your HIPPA regs because you're about to get some Sherdoggers canned from their jobs..

HIPAA and Proof of Vaccine Status

"Vaccination information is classed as PHI and is covered by the HIPAA Rules. However, HIPAA only applies to HIPAA-covered entities – healthcare providers, health plans, and healthcare clearinghouses – and their business associates. If an employer asks an employee to provide proof that they have been vaccinated in order to allow that individual to work without wearing a facemask, that is not a HIPAA violation as HIPAA does not apply to most employers."

Is it a HIPAA Violation to Ask for Proof of Vaccine Status? (hipaajournal.com)

You should brush up on your following conversations in here. I never said HIPPA protected them from being asked that, in fact I specifically pointed out that HIPPA didn’t protect from being asked. Being asked and answering is voluntary:

Are you in the US? I haven’t heard anyone being able to flat out skirt HIPPA laws.. btw, it’s not against HIPPA to ask, it’s against HIPPA to force disclosure. Asking makes it voluntary. Sounds like you can still say ‘I decline to answer that question’

If his business decides to let go of unvaccinated people or people that won’t disclose it, that would be their choice to do so.

To be far modern medicine has grown leaps and bounds from the 50s. As a example look at computers or cell phones. Something that took years on the 50s shouldnt take so long these days. But i understand the fear that people have

Yeah but what was being made fun of in that post was the guy literally saying a vaccine was rolled out immediately without any amount of time to produce it.

You can still wind up in the hospital for a stay even if vaccinated too. And it’s disingenuous to suggest that it’s more likely if you’re unvaccinated -you’re only more likely if you have precexisting conditions. Most people are asymptomatic.

Yes you can wind up in the hospital if you've been vaccinated. However, your chances of being placed into the ICU for a long term stay is low.

That being said the DATA is showing that 99% of people in hospital now are unvaccinated.
The numbers do not lie.

You should brush up on your following conversations in here. I never said HIPPA protected them from being asked that, in fact I specifically pointed out that HIPPA didn’t protect from being asked. Being asked and answering is voluntary:

If his business decides to let go of unvaccinated people or people that won’t disclose it, that would be their choice to do so.

Yup. "Right to Work" states come to mind. ;)

Yes you can wind up in the hospital if you've been vaccinated. However, your chances of being placed into the ICU for a long term stay is low.

That being said the DATA is showing that 99% of people in hospital now are unvaccinated.
The numbers do not lie.
No brainer really isn't it? I'd rather die on my own terms, thank you.

No brainer really isn't it? I'd rather die on my own terms, thank you.

I have a buddy that works in anesthesia and 9 out of 10 patients down here will use their gasping breaths and argue.. "I can't have Covid! *Gasp* It's *Gasp* A hoax!" The Dr. will calmly tell them that's what they have, it's been checked several times and now "We'll have to sedate you because if we don't you'll try to rip out/cough out the intubation tube."

Sometimes, it's the last thing they say.

I work in healthcare, been vaxxed since January, but no one is forcing anything yet
I dont care if people dont wanna get vaxxed but I also dont care if their job forces them to
Only thing I care about is I got concert tickets and wrestling tickets and football tickets so lets CONFORM so I can go enjoy my shit!
Lol it feels like you've been trying to go to that 90s R&B concert for like 5 years now.

Yeah but what was being made fun of in that post was the guy literally saying a vaccine was rolled out immediately without any amount of time to produce it.
I cant keep up anymore. Plus being at work is really getting in the way of my shit posting

HIPAA*

HIPPA is what people scream when they want to pretend they’re oppressed.

I have a buddy that works in anesthesia and 9 out of 10 patients down here will use their gasping breaths and argue.. "I can't have Covid! *Gasp* It's *Gasp* A hoax!" The Dr. will calmly tell them that's what they have, it's been checked several times and now "We'll have to sedate you because if we don't you'll try to rip out/cough out the intubation tube."

Crikey. The thing that fucks me off and my step-dad said this about people refusing the vaccine who end up in hospital on the NHS should be kicked out. You were given the chance.

Those people are toddlers wearing grown up clothes.

Back