• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are You a UFC fighter that lurks?

dusty-rhodes-spartans-msu-spartans.gif

Dusty Rhodes baybeh! The 2nd most recognithable ath-a-lete in the world - 2nd only to Muhammed Ali of course.

You got me, I'm Jacob Volkmann.

Glassectomy for all!

(I'm actually Yushin "Thunder" Lyger)

Not UFC but I am a former pro fighter. Did fight Jeff Curran who wound up fighting in the UFC. Another guy I fought matched up with Clay Guida in his next fight

don’t post much anymore here though since the forum has turned to dogshit. Don’t think you’ll find many other fighters either. Still train as a hobby and I’m more active in the stand up and grappling forums.

I’m going to sound old as shit but back in the day we actually had a ton of pro fighters and even more ammy fighters on here. That was back when the forums weren’t full of dumb shits spitting out opinions as facts though.

I am Fighter Kevin Lee.
Not Barrista Kevin Lee.
Nor Account Executive Kevin Lee.

Gabe Ruediger here, put me back in.

I’m going to sound old as shit but back in the day we actually had a ton of pro fighters and even more ammy fighters on here. That was back when the forums weren’t full of dumb shits spitting out opinions as facts though.

<TheWire1>

Pretty sure this forum always had its share of “dumb shits”
<Dany07>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back