are you a hata-do you know any

devante

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Serious question, are you or the people you know haters; what I mean is are you guys the type of person who begrudges others for their successess...whether it be financial social emotional or personal.

Basically you bash criticize or downplay people for what they have or what they do.

Serious question, are you or the people you know haters; what I mean is are you guys the type of person who begrudges others for their successess...whether it be financial social emotional or personal.

Basically you bash criticize or downplay people for what they have or what they do.

I'm hating on you for the lack of commas in this post.
edit: There is one, so just a little bit less hate.

I had no idea that "hata" meant "hater." I was pronouncing it "haw-ta" in my head and I clicked on this thread specifically to see what that meant.

And what exactly is a hater? Someone that hates people because they are successful?

dont hate,congratulate

What is this obsession with haters this forum seems to have?

I don't hate on anyone or anything unless I have reason to and can argue my points intelligently. That's not hating. I've never known my friends to hang around and 'hate' on people we know, or those in the public eye, just because they're successful or have money.

It seems like any sort of criticism, valid or not, is met with being called a hater.

TL; DR

- HATERZZZ

I'm not...but I have a friend who is...he's miserable in his current point in life and he begrudges the hell out of everyone. A true debbie downer.

What is this obsession with haters this forum seems to have?

I don't hate on anyone or anything unless I have reason to and can argue my points intelligently. That's not hating. I've never known my friends to hang around and 'hate' on people we know, or those in the public eye, just because they're successful or have money.

It seems like any sort of criticism, valid or not, is met with being called a hater.

TL; DR

- HATERZZZ

^hater

:)

I get hated on...

I love bad bitches thats my fuckin problem,

Ya I like to fuck i got a fuckin problem.

If findin somebody real is your fuckin problem

Bring your girls to my crib maybe we can solve em.

yesterday old roided dude with an earring tried to fight me at the gym because I basically kept ignoring him.

It escalated because he was posing in the mirror shirtless with his shitty jailhouse tats then came up to me and a group of friends and said "maybe if you all keep it up you'll look like dis someday." The funny thing is, he only had big arms and I only saw him do an hour of bicep curls the whole time lol

After a few moments of silence we all started bursting out with laughter after failing to hold it in.

He said I was soft, he'd knock me out, and he "bets I ain't ever shot no one in the streets" lol like thats anything to brag about or be proud of.

This dude Scott who is a regular there came in after and said he told him one day that he used to do steroids. That probably explains a lot.

Also, I noticed many girls are haters when it comes to other girls.

No, I have taken responsibility for my life.

What others do or have doesn't affect my life in any way, shape, or form.

I get hated on...

I love bad bitches thats my fuckin problem,

Ya I like to fuck i got a fuckin problem.

If findin somebody real is your fuckin problem

Bring your girls to my crib maybe we can solve em.

A$AP ROCKY is that you!?!

I dont think you'll ever top your "10 things you didn't know about Devante" thread or whatever it was called. That shit was gold. Platinum plated gold.

I hate a lot of things. It's how I show I don't like things or people. Deal with it. If you look around and a bunch of people hate you, it's probably you, not just them being haters.

I hate it when people use the word "hater". Saying "hata" is even more annoying.

Back