Are UFC PPVs going to be broadcast in 4K again?

TheTimeisNow

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Just wondering if the UFC is going to offer 4K Streaming for UFC PPVs again with sony bravia televisions or if Directv just shows the PPVs in 4K on their 4K PPV channels.

Hello no, do you think 99.99999999999999999999999999% of sherbrah's or UFC "fans" even know what 4K means?

"4K dat der bonus I be gettin'"

I'd rather just have consistently good 60FPS streams that don't constantly cut in and out of quality despite great internet speeds. The UFC app on Xbox One and Fire TV is atrocious. 4K would be a great thing as well, but I think their infrastructure needs work.

They advertise the app and Fight Pass so much but it really only works well if you're on a computer, and that's a problem.

I'd rather just have consistently good 60FPS streams that don't constantly cut in and out of quality despite great internet speeds. The UFC app on Xbox One and Fire TV is atrocious. 4K would be a great thing as well, but I think their infrastructure needs work.

They advertise the app and Fight Pass so much but it really only works well if you're on a computer, and that's a problem.
You sound poor. Get a Chromecast.

You sound poor. Get a Chromecast.
lol yep so poor! Chromecast is the worst media streaming device. Always having to use your phone to stream something? Yuck. I have thought about Roku though. I just really like Fire TV's layout especially with me having Prime.

Hello no, do you think 99.99999999999999999999999999% of sherbrah's or UFC "fans" even know what 4K means?

"4K dat der bonus I be gettin'"

They've still shut down every dumb ass thread you've made though right?

They've still shut down every dumb ass thread you've made though right?

If by "shut down" my threads, you mean engage in a civilized discussion henceforth ending up convinced by my superior logic, then yes.

If by "shut down" my threads, you mean engage in a civilized discussion henceforth ending up convinced by my superior logic, then yes.

You back down and slowly become less arrogant with each reply as your silly arguments get shut down post by post.

Umm...it's 2016. My computer HDMIs straight to my Samsung 55". Was actually doing that back in 2001 with my old Sony XBR in college.

Or just cast it using the app.

Umm...it's 2016. My computer HDMIs straight to my Samsung 55". Was actually doing that back in 2001 with my old Sony XBR in college.

Yes you are right. I could move my computer and my desk across the house just to watch fights... But the question remains why does the app suck so bad? they spend millions on promotion for it, yet it's still total trash. Believe it or not but PPV's actually do better than live streams of Fight Pass cards. But oh well, first world problems right

lol yep so poor! Chromecast is the worst media streaming device. Always having to use your phone to stream something? Yuck. I have thought about Roku though. I just really like Fire TV's layout especially with me having Prime.

Roku is great, but the UFC tv app needs an overhaul, the layout sucks ass, but at least it works fine for the most part.

I don't understand. You don't always need your phone to stream with Chromecast. Use your computer. I find that Chrome and Win 10 is good for streaming on its own. I haven't tried the UFC app though.

Last edited:
Just as long they don't use the same camera quality as they have on a the past few TUFS. Shit is too high quality and doesn't look real. If you know what I am talking about, please post a picture of gif.

"You sound poor with a $350 Xbone, get a $35 Chromecast"

Wait what?
Okay so he's just wasting his time when he can buy a Chromecast for 1/10th the price and not have to fuck around with a stupid app.

So I guess he's not poor just fucking stupid, much better, lmao.

I like Roku. Fightpass needs to be upgraded imo, but it works fairly well with my Roku.

This is what I do, way more convenient than any other options

Okay so he's just wasting his time when he can buy a Chromecast for 1/10th the price and not have to fuck around with a stupid app.

So I guess he's not poor just fucking stupid, much better, lmao.
Something tells me he didn't by the Xbone for the UFC app. I don't I'm drawing a blank though. Can you think of anything else it does besides the UFC app?

Back