Are top tier Curlers MMA level atheletes?

It's a dumb thread.
Of course they are, any top level curler could be a UFC champion with the correct amount of training.

I actually would argue that curling athletes already have many of the requisite skills and mental tools to succeed in MMA.

Look at the intensity and musculature of David Murdoch.

murdoch_2828546b.jpg

Damn, they would mop the floor with guys in UFC,

25 minutes with UFC Undisputed 3 and he's two division champ imho.

King-Curling-13.jpg

You can tell by his balding pattern that his body is seething with testosterone. He'd be a bit short for a LHW but would have no trouble with the top guys. Essentially a Cormier 2.0.

Last edited:
The top tier guys have the rocks to face anyone. And they can sweep better than any grappler in MMA today.

25 minutes with UFC Undisputed 3 and he's two division champ imho.

King-Curling-13.jpg
That's a solid Norwaad 5+ which indicates extreme levels of DHT, which in turns indicates that this man has an ungodly high T level

His sponsor CLAS OHLSON is big league in Northern Europe, and he will draw more people to a European PPV than GSP ever did in Canada

Curlers are A-level athletes and with two months of MMA training would win UFC gold.

Ok I was joking at first but legit UFC HW champion in 3 months training

Or maybe straight away. The UFC wishes it had A level athletes like this, instead we have KFC level guys

I'm a little depressed that it's too late for Ulsrud now. I mean, he'd still beat guys like Bisping so he could technically be champ, but he's getting dangerously close to 50. Maybe send him to RIZIN to clean up guys like Fedor?

thomas_ulsrud01.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blunttruth
Back