Are these the 2 fights you wanna see as well?

canelo is trying to have all the major belts at 168 its called becoming undisputed, pretty significant in boxing. Yildrim was mandatory challenger he had to fight to keep his belt and the other 2 fighter were undefeated champions that he handled like a super elite fighter is supposed to, you just trolling or dksab

Super elite? He didn't even land a punch against Mayweather, he got his ass beat. Ggg beat em also. Canelo hasn't even fought the best guys like ( CHARLO, benavides, Crawford, spence) so how is he the best? Nobody's trolling u just got canelos balls to far in your mouth to understand.

Super elite? He didn't even land a punch against Mayweather, he got his ass beat. Ggg beat em also. Canelo hasn't even fought the best guys like ( CHARLO, benavides, Crawford, spence) so how is he the best? Nobody's trolling u just got canelos balls to far in your mouth to understand.
lmao

He fights better and heavier opponents than Charlo’s and beats them (some of said fights are indeed competitive until he, like, wins them lol). If Canelo’s improvements haven't been tested then Charlo is still a regional golden gloves fighter. A shopworn Derevyanchenko is a good win - not exactly a blowout, though. It hardly makes his resume elite. Charlo is good. Let’s just not get carried away while struggling to find a huge threat to the current top dog. When Charlo gets beaten people who favored him against Ginger will claim Alvarez always ducked Andrade.

Well you are claiming he is fighting better opponents, and that's the whole dispute. I doubt many think the likes of Rocky Fielding, Callum Smith, and BJS are better than Charlo. Certainly don't look like to me. Not saying he is a killer, he seems pretty good though, slick very athletic, would be a good test.

It's Charlos style, many people think canelo wouldn't be able to handle it. Fast, Strong jab like Mayweather did to canelo from range with his reach, Charlos stronger and more athletic then any of the guys canelo fought.

I agree bob arum probley ruined Crawford's career when it comes to the top fights. Crawford would win them 2.

I mean canelo fought that one guy who couldn't even last like 2 rounds, he got paid to slap around a guy who was not even near his level these are the feeder fights he gets. Alot of peoole thought ggg beat canelo 2, I gave the first fight to canelo, second to GGG. Charlo 100% in the mix talk, yall need to quit playin <45>

are you that intrepid brawler guy from before, or just equally stupid?

Don't really care about Crawford, honestly. The guy's whole career has been a hype job and a waste of talent.
i see him as losing to someone that is a sizeable underdog at this point.

Well you are claiming he is fighting better opponents, and that's the whole dispute. I doubt many think the likes of Rocky Fielding, Callum Smith, and BJS are better than Charlo. Certainly don't look like to me. Not saying he is a killer, he seems pretty good though, slick very athletic, would be a good test.

Better opponents than Charlo does fight, and that’s pretty clear.

lol @ sticking to mentioning Rocky Fielding as a significant example of his opposition as he fought him between wins over Jacobs and Golovkin. That’s like only mentioning Denis Hogan and Brandon Adams while appraising Charlo - his resume is obviously much thinner than Alvarez’s but it’s not the most honest move nonetheless.

Smith and BJS are good wins, BTW. We have no indication of Twin’s being a bigger threat than either of them at 168.

Last edited:
are you that intrepid brawler guy from before, or just equally stupid?
it is possibly the same person, but the idiocy is more refined with this one.

progress is a wonderful thing. just imagine how stupid the next one will be.

it is possibly the same person, but the idiocy is more refined with this one.

progress is a wonderful thing. just imagine how stupid the next one will be.

Yeah we've had a few recently from what i can remember, there was even that guy who was calling someone a terrorist or something insane like that and he literally asked PUO3 to ban him so he could come back with multiple accounts and troll.

These people need a better hobby.

*cough cough*
Is this thing on
*adjusts mic*

where was I...
Oh!
THIS THREAD IS A TESTIMENT TO MAYWEATHER’s GREATNESS!

3ee01ba27f478def31792bb44facb6a7.jpg

Last edited:
It's Charlos style, many people think canelo wouldn't be able to handle it. Fast, Strong jab like Mayweather did to canelo from range with his reach, Charlos stronger and more athletic then any of the guys canelo fought.

I agree bob arum probley ruined Crawford's career when it comes to the top fights. Crawford would win them 2.

Charloo isn't fast. Decent timing. Not the same thing. And Charlo--both Jermalls actually--fight at the same rhythm. Their best assets are their has tank if they can keep chugging along at their pace. But an over the hill late replacement named Korobov showed some real problems in Charloo's game. Also Tony Harrison--a very inconsistent fighter--won more rounds against the other one. Not saying charlo didn't win the rematch by KO, but he kind of just keeps plugging away, not showing anything special. That 1,2,3 was all he threw at range all night.

Their best asset is that they "hang in there" but I think they are more overhyped than guys like Crawford, who, you can tell has talent, but doesn't have the resume to reflect it.

Charloo isn't fast. Decent timing. Not the same thing. And Charlo--both Jermalls actually--fight at the same rhythm. Their best assets are their has tank if they can keep chugging along at their pace. But an over the hill late replacement named Korobov showed some real problems in Charloo's game. Also Tony Harrison--a very inconsistent fighter--won more rounds against the other one. Not saying charlo didn't win the rematch by KO, but he kind of just keeps plugging away, not showing anything special. That 1,2,3 was all he threw at range all night.

Their best asset is that they "hang in there" but I think they are more overhyped than guys like Crawford, who, you can tell has talent, but doesn't have the resume to reflect it.

I think Jermall showed a lot against Derevyanchenko, even if he still has a few clear flaws. Jermell is more obviously flawed. I can see him losing to Castano.

Back