Are there srsly still people that think Fedor didn't land clean on Rampage?

Tylerlikesmma

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

4th frame of this .gif CLEARLY shows Rampage's face, ear, & the fat on his neck recoil & react to the impact of Fedor's legendary right hand landing on his temple. It was a short shot, but a HARD one directly to the temple, one of the most vulnerable places to take a shot.

This quick snap of the head back & forth like that is EXACTLY what causes fighters brain's to move in their skull & result in them being badly rocked or KOed.

In fact, the only reason there wasn't more of a pronounced snap of Quinton's head back & forth, is because his face collided with his raised right shoulder after reacting to the punch.

This angle of the TKO shot is out there for anyone to see, yet I continue to see people post the opposite angle .gif where all of this isn't as apparent, claiming that the punch "didn't even connect solid".

This angle completely destroys the idea that Rampage wasn't hit with a TKO-worthy shot. He 100 % was & the .gif is conclusive proof of this.

A lot of you are really dumb.

Last edited:
I mean people think cowboy took a dive and that the earth is flat too, you will never have 100% consensus on anything, just have to accept that, will make your life easier

I mean people think cowboy took a dive and that the earth is flat too, you will never have 100% consensus on anything, just have to accept that, will make your life easier
I agree with your sentiment, for the most part.

but when there is video footage that completely disproves something, it should stop being said. & the people that continue to perpetuate that idea deserve to be ridiculed & mocked for their stupidity.

The fact that Fedor's right hand landed FLUSH & HARD on Quinton is not a matter of opinion.

Last edited:
Who in their right mind doesn't think that was a clean shot?!

Nah, he landed clean on a fat Rampage who didn't give a shit.

You underestimate how many dumb UFC fans there are.

These idiots think Rampage shaking his head meant it was fake.
Since if he was trying to make a work look legit, Rampage would....obviously shake his head in front of everyone?

Who in their right mind doesn't think that was a clean shot?!
There are a lot of people who say it wasn't even a hard punch. They post a .gif of a different angle of the same sequence where it isn't clear that Rampage took a clean, hard shot

You see them popping up in the "Cerrone took a dive" threads

There are a lot of people who say it wasn't even a hard punch. They post a .gif of a different angle of the same sequence where it isn't clear that Rampage took a clean, hard shot

You see them popping up in the "Cerrone took a dive" threads
Well then those people disgust me.

Rampage was bleeding like a stuck hog and Cerone had a broke orbital and nose

Well then those people disgust me.

Rampage was bleeding like a stuck hog and Cerone had a broke orbital and nose

I envy your ability to remain unaware of this. It's actually pretty common to see people saying Cerrone threw the fight or Fedor didn't even hit Rampage that hard & Rampage faked losing his balance.

I'd say somewhere around 60 % of MMA fans legitimately don't understand what they're watching. & they are so sure of themselves & vocal about their blatantly false ideas.

Last edited:
Shot landed...then Fatpage jump to the canvous and quit! Smiles as they call the fight then jump up after...he even breaks his fall as he dives to the canvous.

This is what you call "the Cheal Sonnen art of pay check collecting!"

Look for a good place in the fight to quit..1 million is a nice pay check for one shot to the head.

But you kids know more....lol

Of course they do. People have been saying anything they can to discredit Fedor for basically his whole career. You will never change their minds. Fuck em.

I can't find the video anymore but there was an Instagram video taken by someone who attended the fight live and you can hear the sound of Fedors right hand hitting Rampages head and it sounded like a baseball bat.

I can't find the video anymore but there was an Instagram video taken by someone who attended the fight live and you can hear the sound of Fedors right hand hitting Rampages head and it sounded like a baseball bat.

But Ramage broke his fall on the way down, so it’s fake.

I love how these guys think that getting rocked & losing your equilibrium & breaking your fall as you’re going down are mutually exclusive.

Dumb people don’t realize they’re dumb.

Back