• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are there any DC fans who admit to Jon Jones being the better fighter ?

Which one has two belts in two weight classes at the same time?

Which one finished the greatest UFC hw of all time?

Which one has never tested positive for PED's?

There is your answer.

Lol and one of those delusional desperate fedro fans replies within 5 minutes of my post lolz

Checkmate.

Edit - goat of can crushing, yes.
I was going to quote you anyways because that ass in your av is perfect, why you getting so defensive bro? Oh cause you really hate fedor fans I guess its because hes seen as goat over jones? checkmate? lol

Which one has two belts in two weight classes at the same time?

Which one finished the greatest UFC hw of all time?

Which one has never tested positive for PED's?

There is your answer.
at the same DAMN TIME

<DC-Champ><DCWhoa><DC-Champ>

If USADA went after him like they did Lance Armstrong, his MMA record be 0-1-0 with 23 NC and considering how the CSAC hearing went, they most likely will.

You are absolutely correct, but the comparison with Armstrong brings up another point. Even though he has been stripped of everything, nobody really talks about whoever eventually got those stripped victories as being the best ever. I don't even know their names. It's unfair for sure, but everyone who watched those races saw who won, and they can't just erase that from their memories.

You are absolutely correct, but the comparison with Armstrong brings up another point. Even though he has been stripped of everything, nobody really talks about whoever eventually got those stripped victories as being the best ever. I don't even know their names. It's unfair for sure, but everyone who watched those races saw who won, and they can't just erase that from their memories.

Well everyone knows who DC is especially after what he accomplished at UFC 226 and "the best ever" talks were all over the media & sherdog straight after his win. Of course he will be remembered so I don't think the comparison with those runner up cyclists works.

Can you admit Jones had a mental, physical, speed, confidence, strength advantage doing his roids? Because without all that he is not the better fighter. Its funny how so many are still up on his nutts pretending like he never did anything and trying to spin it like everyone roids, pfff get outta here with that nonsense. We can say everyone does everything but there is no proof of it, unlike with Jon.

Also, if everybody is doing roids, why is Jones the only one that keeps getting caught ?

Or do they all live in denial, pretending the two fights against Jon Jones never happened ?

I'm curious, because every single DC fan I came across on Sherdog seems to be a cherrypicker and/or MMA history revisionist.

The fact remains that Jones beat Cormier twice. Once thoroughly, another time devastatingly.

It doesn't make anyone less of a DC fan to give credit where credit is due, IMHO.
So did you get any straws?

Fan of DC but I think he’ll never beat Jones. At the same time, I don’t think Jones would go undefeated at HW like DC has done.

H16fiFZ.gif

Fan of DC but I think he’ll never beat Jones. At the same time, I don’t think Jones would go undefeated at HW like DC has done.
This 100%, if anything Jon pulls a GSP/Conor and gets a TS with no HW fights (which was the plan anyway).

No, he is a douche, but to deny his talent and fight IQ is stupid.
His ' talent ' all came in a bottle
His fight iq wasnt great mainly on keeping distance and when possible foul
To quote iron man 'everything special about him came out of a needle'

Jon Jones is better fighter. And yes he uses PED just like everyone else in UFC.

Are there any Jones fans who admit that he wouldn't be as good without PED's?o_O

After skimming over a few pages I guess the answer is no
They will just stay in fantasy land
<JonesLaugh>

I don't hold Jon's steroids against him at all. I only care about results. Jones kicked DC's ass twice at 205.

However, that was at 205.

I think that at HW, on the best nights they've ever existed, DC beats him.

Then again, I also think that Jones Ubereeming out to 280 lbs shredded and being better than he ever has been on any night or even Bob Sapp level horsemeat at 6'4 350 lbs shredded, kicks DC's ass again at HW.

DC could roid out all he wants. He's 5'9. He's gonna be at max a ripped wheezing 240 lb guy on all the horsemeat in the world. Jones can do a ripped 240 lbs with 5 round cardio naturally, and approach weights at 300+ lbs that DC couldn't even dream of with his 6'5" frame.

Naturally? Who knows? I care about who wins. Jones wins.

Jones on PEDs > DC (5'9 small frame) on PEDs

6'4" is already enough of an advantage over 5'9 just on linear measurements like reach. The body increases in size in 3 dimensions. That means that Jones can hit like 350-400 lbs lean at his max size and 240 lbs ripped naturally, and DC will always be limited to being a 240 lb fat guy naturally or 240 lbs ripped on every drug in the world.

Sure, DC is the better unified rules mixed martial artist. Jones is the greater fighter.

Last edited:
DC is yet to actually fight a "clean" Jones so its hard to tell but 1 of the "wins" Jones has over DC is deemed a NC under USADA due to multiple failed drug tests that include Steroids, Turinabol, Clomiphene & Letrozole which unfortunately makes all his MMA accomplishments null and void.

If USADA went after him like they did Lance Armstrong, his MMA record be 0-1-0 with 23 NC and considering how the CSAC hearing went, they most likely will.

Boasting about the PED usage on twitter does not help either.

DC very well could be 2-0 over a "clean" Jones in this USADA era.

If anything since DC beat Miocic, Jones needed the PEDs to fight DC and could never beat DC without the PEDs to the point he was willing to risk his MMA career for the PEDs.

Only the last remaining Jones nutthuggers who live in Cuckistan would defend his PED usage by just saying that everyone else does it.

jonesCollage.jpg

There is so much in this post that is factually inaccurate, not necessarily lying but bending the truth. For example, Jones has yet to admit to PED usage, let alone brag about it. He has only admitted to / bragged about the cocaine. And then you added a generic “steroids” to the list of actual substances that he’s failed for. From my neutral perspective that appreciates both fighters and can’t decide which is greater, you seem to be fueled by emotion. To your defense, the OP is as well, just to a lesser degree.

In my opinion, only the first fight is in question. Jones won with a stamina that he may not have had with steroids. But the second fight was him simply capitalizing on a technical error, nothing to do with PEDs. Jones check mated Cormier.

Jones is the last obstacle in DC’s path to the top. He will never truly be there until he overcomes his biggest demon, regardless of how many titles he wins. DC vs Jones 3(as long as the dude is clean) will be legendary.

Jones the fighter? Last time I checked, he doesn’t fight. He just rips people on social media while currently waiting to be suspended for his second PED offense. Meanwhile, DC is fighting clean and currently holds two belts. Sounds like you’re the one doing the cherry picking.

Back