Are Sherdoggers trolling when they say they don’t buy PPVs/Fight Pass/ESPN+ etc.?

The men who purchase UFC PPV's are the men out there who watch and talk UFC around their friends and co workers. Sherdog is comprised of men who have no IRL outlets to talk to about MMA. These men definitely do not pay for PPV's ever, most likey dont go out to the movies or subscribe to Netflix. Pirating is simply a way of life. Maybe referring to us broadly as basement dwellers is a little harsh, but there are probably not a lot of members from high society among us.
...or it's just easier to stream.

I like your thorough analysis though.

I illegally stream everything free. Then go find a 115 lb girl to smack about to celebrate.

This is legitimately the only way to celebrate. Do you make sure she makes food as well? You need to replenish.

Does TS ever respond in his own threads? He asks questions then pops smoke.

I have Fightpass, that’s all. And if I didn’t use it as much as I do, I would cancel it. The thought of voluntarily giving a shit show like the UFC my money is sickening to me.

This fuckin' troll-shill again....
<LikeReally5>

I have Fightpass, that’s all. And if I didn’t use it as much as I do, I would cancel it. The thought of voluntarily giving a shit show like the UFC my money is sickening to me.

{<huh}

Cut the cord completely.

I watch at bars or stream like a normal person. Aren't you using a computer now? That's your key to watching the fight

Eh, most sherdog users are kids who only came on board when they got their first erection when seeing McGregor.

Don't have a clue who buys those pay for views.

This forum has people from all over. Pay-per-views are almost exclusively a US thing. Therefore, many people here don’t have to buy a ppv.

The play-by-play threads are also better than most of the fights and nearly all of the wmma matches.

So if a hardcore fan is a sherdogger, they have a better alternative than paying for a ppv because they can just hang in the pbp thread.

If a hardcore fan is not a sherdogger then they don’t have a better alternative in the form of the pbp thread, but they likely have friends irl that will split the ppv cost with them.

I pay for fight pass because of having all TUF seasons, that I watch consistently and having all the old full cards. I refuse to pay for ppv or any of the other stuff though when the UK doesnt have to and WWE has their PPVs on their $10/month service.

occasionally i'll buy a ppv if a fight is big enough that i refuse to miss 1 second of action (khabib vs conor / jones vs dc). otherwise im watching it for free on BT sport at my mates house.. via internet stream from the US

f55fb5eee706e0a860050f2adfab9b48b9fab9beb189bafbf4b011898b224518

"Can't stop the internet baby" Kenny Joe Florian.

I don't PPV because i have a free alternative to V

Are men that pay hookers the only "hardcore fans" of vagina?

Back