Are people underestimating Garby?

AndersonStreet

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When I watch Cruz / Faber the first round I thought Faber was doing really well but he slowed down big time after that and couldn't keep up. Garby has much less muscle mass and looks like the type of guy who could go 5 rounds no problem, especially considering hes a supposed work horse.

His combination of boxing and pure hand speed could cause big problems for Cruz. Cruz has fought a lot of a good punchers but I don't think any of them had the hands Garby does. His ducking and dodging might not work against a guy who can hit him so fast.

Consider he's also supposedly a star wrestler this could actually be Garbys night. I dont expect Cruz to dominate him and I will be surprised if thats the case. I think Garby will at the very least, extremely competitive, and I do think he has a chance to win.

Yes

People here make it sound like it's out of the realm of possibility that he'll be able to hit Cruz once

Why do people keep giving him stupid sounding nicknames that are actually longer than saying cody.

Yes

People here make it sound like it's out of the realm of possibility that he'll be able to hit Cruz once
Thanks for saying the truth

Platinum and Grease bless

Lots of sherdoggers are underestimating him. They dont seem to realize he is cruz's size and has legit boxing and power. Also was a great wrestler when he wrestled.

Maybe, people tend to exaggerate the "skill" difference between elusive technicians and power punchers when it's partly a matter of differing styles. Faber is an "overhand right wrestler" though not really a big puncher and tagged Cruz in their second fight, plus Cody is tall lol

Back