Are nice jeans considered "business casual"?

why not
7ef962ac301fffb231cbbf262b730b95.jpg

Mark Coleman's daughters level thickness dayumm

Clearly, you've never worked at a Tech Company...

I do work at a tech company. Have for over 15 years. No one has nice jeans though. We just wear our jeans. We aren’t under the illusion there is something nice about the jeans.

Yes, I'd never wear jeans to the office though.

Looks like a lotta you guys need to join us in 2020.

No thanks, you can keep 2020.

I worked for a software company, there was no dress code unless you were in Sales or meeting a customer. Then it'd be business casual.
And of course, there are software developers who are slobs, and when you have no dress code and those types around, eventually there becomes a dress code. I think it was changed to something stupid like smart casual, which meant some sort of normal footwear (no sandals/slippers), any sort of pants/jeans (clean), and clean shirt. Yes, they actually specified clean. Thankfully they all can work from home nowadays.

I think its amusing when younger guys think they are dressing nice
and the shit looks like skinny high water pants from goodwill.

In before Okay boomer.
I mean, that's European fashion, so they aren't really wrong.

Not that I'd wear that.

Jeans are for casual Fridays, but are not business casual. Khakis, button down shirt without a tie or a polo shirt, those are business casual.

I feel
Like this with or without a tie could be business casualupload_2020-11-6_20-16-17.jpeg

Lots of boomers itt.

Yes, jeans and a blazer is business casual, and yes there is a difference between nice fitted jeans and a baggy pair of wranglers used for doing work around the house..

sharp.jpg

Lots of boomers itt.

Yes, jeans and a blazer is business casual, and yes there is a difference between nice fitted jeans and a baggy pair of wranglers used for doing work around the house..

sharp.jpg

This. Even without a blazer I think it may be ok? I’m not talking old jeans or $25 Levi’s. I’m taking a nice pair of semi slim jeans. They look nicer than some baggy pleated khakis IMO.

This. Even without a blazer I think it may be ok? I’m not talking old jeans or $25 Levi’s. I’m taking a nice pair of semi slim jeans. They look nicer than some baggy pleated khakis IMO.
$25 Levi's? We have a time traveler here. How do you like 2020? Don't tell anyone and spoil the surprise.

Depends on the business.

No issues in a dress shoes + blazer combo. Quality dress shoes do a lot of the lifting.

how-to-wear-navy-suit-jacket-blazer-with-eans.jpg

Yeah in my neck of the woulds thats pretty standard dressing for office and even meetings.

B%C3%A4st-kl%C3%A4dd-p%C3%A5-jobbet-beskuren.jpg

The fact that me wearing skinny jeans to the office every day would trigger sections of sherdog just reinforces that it's the correct thing to do.

Back