Are Miesha Tate and Bryan Caraway still together?

I'm not forcing you to open this thread and read it ;) Feel free to not doing it.

Has to be one of the most overused comebacks around here. No one could have anticipated a fucking fantasy timeline, social media analysis, and pre teen girl level of speculations and bewilderment.

Just get a hot blade and sever your dick and balls. Lop it off because there's too much estrogen accumulating in your body.

Has to be one of the most overused comebacks around here. No one could have anticipated a fucking fantasy timeline, social media analysis, and pre teen girl level of speculations and bewilderment.

Just get a hot blade and sever your dick and balls. Lop it off because there's too much estrogen accumulating in your body.
{<huh}

lol, maybe you need to do something useful with your dick and balls, I'm gonna do whatever I want with my vagina, which it not of your concern... Why are you replying to me again?

Here it is Miesha with her new love, Jonathan Johnnyboy Nunez in Barcelona, Spain (picture from today 3/30/2017)

View attachment 214781

This picture was taken December 21 2016 in Idaho. They may have been together since that date or before (clearly she left Bryan for this guy, who hasn't fought since 2015)

View attachment 214783

Stalking at my finest;)
Correcto u guys deserve a medal watching the tuf redemption series it was weird she came out of nowhere to support one particular fighter and to know he was fighting is crazy then she even stayed back at the house I was like wtf u can tell they had a love connection going on

images
<31>

I didn't know where this was from.

Back