Are many of Dan Bilzerian’s girls actually “women of the night”?

mommas homeboy

Women with dicks are women too!
Reaction score
Let me start by saying that I’m absolutely not hating on him. There’s is nothing wrong at all with spending your days having orgies with high-end prostitutes, and traveling the world living a life of unbridled hedonism.

But I do wonder what kinds of women these are partying with him. Are they all just really hot chicks who like to party and fuck the alpha male? Or are some of them working girls who actually get paid very well to fuck guys who can afford them? Maybe they’re actually on-call and have like 7 or 8 “regulars” who allow them to live a relatively luxurious lifestyle.

All those Hollywood whores sell their squirrels in one form or another, they all got rich sponsors that keep em coked up in the latest fashions with gas in their tanks and a roof over their head, thats what IG is for these days
Must be nice

The dude is popular, has Yatchs, and huge parties, he probably doesn't have to work too hard to get them to hang with or sleep with him. That'd reel them in alone. Just like DiCaprio doesn't have to pay supermodels to hang out with him.

Now I am saying "pay" in terms of direct sex for money transaction.

Obviously if you're throwing expensive parties, renting out places, flying chicks out, etc. You're "paying" in some way... there is no getting around that.

But that's just my speculation... I could be wrong.

The dude is popular, has Yatchs, and huge parties, he probably doesn't have to work too hard to get them to hang with or sleep with him. That'd reel them in alone. Just like DiCaprio doesn't have to pay supermodels to hang out with him.

Now I am saying "pay" in terms of direct sex for money transaction.

Obviously if you're throwing expensive parties, renting out places, flying chicks out, etc. You're "paying" in some way... there is no getting around that.

But that's just my speculation... I could be wrong.
Sorry, I wasn’t asking if he pays them for sex directly. I am sure the lifestyle they get to be a part of is more than enough payment.

I meant that when they’re not with him partying, they may be working girls who fuck guys for top dolla.

Sorry, I wasn’t asking if he pays them for sex directly. I am sure the lifestyle they get to be a part of is more than enough payment.

I meant that when they’re not with him partying, they may be working girls who fuck guys for top dolla.

Oh, in that case I think yes.

Video vixens, IG models, OF girls (obviously), all fall under that category.

They exchange sexuality for money, trips, gifts, etc. They're on IG with thousands of followers and their only appeal is how hot they look. They keep in good shape and regularly post selfies. They're monetizing sexuality. It some rich dude in Dubai offers to fly them out, they'll take it.

Oh, in that case I think yes.

Video vixens, IG models, OF girls (obviously), all fall under that category.

They exchange sexuality for money, trips, gifts, etc. They're on IG with thousands of followers and their only appeal is how hot they look. They keep in good shape and regularly post selfies. They're monetizing sexuality. It some rich dude in Dubai offers to fly them out, they'll take it.

Yeah, I think the word "prostitute" becomes totally blurred actually. There are women who walk the street and fuch any guy for $60. Then there are women that are live-in hookers like Hugh Hefner's "girlfriends". I guess the point at which you call them a hooker is totally subjective. You could also make the argument that gold-diggers are basically hookers.

Modern women can be bought. I don't know if they're prostitutes, but what do you call someone who hangs out with you and has sex with you only because you pay them?

Yeah, I think the word "prostitute" becomes totally blurred actually. There are women who walk the street and fuch any guy for $60. Then there are women that are live-in hookers like Hugh Hefner's "girlfriends". I guess the point at which you call them a hooker is totally subjective. You could also make the argument that gold-diggers are basically hookers.

I agree. Like I said, it comes down to indirect or direct (cash for sex).

Back