Are Elijah Wood's eyes real???

@Clippy. Imagine him waking you up at night and intensely massaging you as he tucks you very tight to sleep while maintaining eye contact. The sliver opening of the door offers you enough light to reflect upon his glistening gaze.

@Clippy. Imagine him waking you up at night and intensely massaging you as he tucks you very tight to sleep while maintaining eye contact. The sliver opening of the door offers you enough light to reflect upon his glistening gaze.

:eek:

Really? I can't talk about how mysterious another man's eyes are without being labeled - nice

I prefer Daddario's big blue peepers. @Clippy

DBPsSuhXoAEKjEl.jpg

Isn't he Jewish? Probably evolved some natural camo so Nazi's think he's Aryan

Those Afghan's have some eyes bro

aghan_girl1.jpg

d85a3dc354c936d19c3e38b35673cf0a.jpg

rajastani_man_with_green_eyes1.jpg

Afghans are some of the best looking people on Earth IMO. Unfortunately that seems to inspire them to constantly kill each other.

Afghans are some of the best looking people on Earth IMO. Unfortunately that seems to inspire them to constantly kill each other.

I was in Afghanistan from late 2001 till mid 2002. This was before the entire military establishment showed up and laid down countless regulations regarding how you acted. Anywhoo, we pushed into the eastern mountains quickly, and our interactions with locals was limited. Regardless, we swept through some villages in those first few months.

We knew enough to not interact with the local women, due to generic muslim rage. At some point I remember I was sitting in the dirt having a dip when I heard some sort of "hisssssk" sound. Looked over and saw some gal in full garbage bag attire standing nearby. Figured that the sound came from her. Looked over and she suddenly lifted her face piece and I swear, that girl was supermodel gorgeous. One of those girls that you see and honestly make a mental note of "holy shit that girl is beautiful."

Not much that could be done. Only went back to that place once after that, and couldn't distinguish the previous gal from the half-dozen others about wearing a black rug. Still, the daughters of Alexander and Spitamenes eh?

Elijah Marklar is from Marklar with Marklar eyes of Marklar...

I could go on.

How can his eyes be real if mirrors aren't real?

Lucy hale has nice eyes I like green over blue

lucyhale.jpg
images

ashley benson on that same show has nice eyes too
05430fadf56b205f8efcc1f670b27c53.jpg

article-0-188B588100000578-354_634x631.jpg

do you even chris pine? brah do you even Zac Efron? brah eyes brahs GTFIH

Chris-Pine.jpg

zac-efron.jpg

Back