Are Cyborg supporters surprised?

War Pig

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Cyborg tested positive the 1st time she was administered a random out of competition drug test. Even before the news was made public, she was talking about being depressed and making excuses for not being able to fight in a couple of months and crying about how everyone is mean to her. Now we know the reason for her bizarre behavior. Her actions screamed "GUILTY!". She was depressed because she realized with the failed test her career was over. The sand castle of lies she built has crumbled and all we're left with is a sniveling, crying woman built like a tank on the outside but powerless on the inside.

She's done. Her career is over and it's the best thing that ever happened to WMMA. This will be her 2nd failed test so she's getting at least a year or more suspension. Let this be a lesson to the cheaters. You can get away with it for so long before your lies are exposed.

Please, everyone who defended and made excuses and quoted how many tests she's passed since her last failed test, come on in and explain this away so I can laugh at you. Now everyone knows why Ronda didn't concede a 20+ lb weight advantage to this mentally weak fraud. The clean fighter should never be compelled to move up in weight to cater to a proved cheater. All of you Cyborg excuse makers look foolish now.

It's not too late to hop on the Ronda bandwagon if you want to support a real athlete. She may not always say the most politically correct thing but at least she doesn't cheat to win and then play the victim when somebody calls her out for her cheating ways. Ronda is the greatest female fighter of all time. Go ahead and post the Holly KO gif. It won't change how history will rank Ronda.

aym9iQR.png

aHNTjug.gif

Alluha Admiral I ain't suprised motherfuckers chicken bullshit contract Ackbar.

Not surprised, but kinda bummed out. I still want to see Ronda vs Cyborg, but it could be one of those fights that never happens or happens when they are out of their primes

The rules are simple. The fighter is responsible for what they put in their bodies, period. Pretty sure they need a prior approval by USADA/WADA if they want to do anything that could trip a test. This looks like they are going to try and hide behind "The doctor said it was ok" excuse.

From what I've seen they are more in denial than surprised.

Yoel was proven innocent

I expect the same for cyborg

Yoel was not innocent, he had the substance in his system, he just did not know he had taken it.

Cyborg is also not innocent, her and her team has already admitted to taking it. It just depends if they can give an beleiveable or factual reason for taking it that will convince USADA, after the fact.

I think most of these idiots are just Ronda haters more than Cyborg supporters.

Ignorance of the rules is no excuse . her man said the doctor treating her works with Olympic athletes and usada .so busted is busted

I think Cyborg is a cheater and a black eye to WMMA but I hate these pitchfork lynchings before all the facts are in. Especially since USADA has popped people before for not much.

Cyborg tested positive the 1st time she was administered a random out of competition drug test. Even before the news was made public, she was talking about being depressed and making excuses for not being able to fight in a couple of months and crying about how everyone is mean to her. Now we know the reason for her bizarre behavior. Her actions screamed "GUILTY!". She was depressed because she realized with the failed test her career was over. The sand castle of lies she built has crumbled and all we're left with is a sniveling, crying woman built like a tank on the outside but powerless on the inside.

She's done. Her career is over and it's the best thing that ever happened to WMMA. This will be her 2nd failed test so she's getting at least a year or more suspension. Let this be a lesson to the cheaters. You can get away with it for so long before your lies are exposed.

Please, everyone who defended and made excuses and quoted how many tests she's passed since her last failed test, come on in and explain this away so I can laugh at you. Now everyone knows why Ronda didn't concede a 20+ lb weight advantage to this mentally weak fraud. The clean fighter should never be compelled to move up in weight to cater to a proved cheater. All of you Cyborg excuse makers look foolish now.

It's not too late to hop on the Ronda bandwagon if you want to support a real athlete. She may not always say the most politically correct thing but at least she doesn't cheat to win and then play the victim when somebody calls her out for her cheating ways. Ronda is the greatest female fighter of all time. Go ahead and post the Holly KO gif. It won't change how history will rank Ronda.

aym9iQR.png

aHNTjug.gif

Calm down brah. This isn't the 2016 elections. We don't have to choose one turd over the other.

Who would even admit to being a cyborg supporter after this outrage?

y'all should turn back to the light side and support honda in her efforts during the Lancastrian phase of the Hundred Years' War

I think most of these idiots are just Ronda haters more than Cyborg supporters.
of course. they were never interested in fairness or who was the better fighter.

Who would even admit to being a cyborg supporter after this outrage?

y'all should turn back to the light side and support honda in her efforts during the Lancastrian phase of the Hundred Years' War

tumblr_nrtztzX0DF1tfrx5ho1_1280%201_zpsswng0j3b.png

Not surprised but I honestly don't care, I wouldn't give a damn if Ronda tested positive. Amazing how delusional most of these long-term MMA fans are. lol Also, she didn't directly test positive for steroids, you can interpret it how you like, but people just jumping to conclusions and saying she was masking steroid usage are only being emotional about the entire situation.

i think i will wait and see what happens and what factual determinations are made.

Back