Are any of you receiving video recommendations of this jacked guy?

Baby Hanma

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

I generally don’t pay attention to TikTokers but that guy looks like hype personified. If he really has power in his strikes and can fight as well as he can show his technique, he’d be a cash cow for whatever anti drug testing MMA federation he ends up joining. I wanna see videos of his lifts.

I generally don’t pay attention to TikTokers but that guy looks like hype personified. If he really has power in his strikes and can fight as well as he can show his technique, he’d be a cash cow for whatever anti drug testing MMA federation he ends up joining. I wanna see videos of his lifts.

If he was that great at fighting he would be cashing money doing that instead of tiktoking

The content is very cool tho

Keeps showing up in IG feed recommendations to add. He has great dexterity and strong kicks. The comments seem to really like him, he engages with most people. Mostly just coming up with action figure and video game names for him.

If he was that great at fighting he would be cashing money doing that instead of tiktoking

The content is very cool tho

Or maybe he already has a lucrative job somewhere and he's really more concerned about fame at this point? Kung Fu moves in TikTok brings more notoriety than being just another competitor in an MMA organization. lol

Back