Are Ali's clients in better shape than other managers' on average?

YourOnlineHero

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And why is the answer yes?

Steven Ray showing off some gains 2 weeks ahead of his next fight against Leonardo Santos.

Screenshot-20190522-210446.jpg

images

Hmmm i wonder

EPO

Steven Ray showing off some gains 2 weeks ahead of his next fight against Leonardo Santos.

images
khabibs body is pretty average compared to this kid or fighters like kevin lee, RDA and others. hes not shredded and hes not that muscular.

same goes for Kelvin gastelum, Neiman gracie, Dan ige and many other Ali clients.

What are you implying TS?

That it is a requirement from Ali that his clients accept to go into a PED regimen after they sign with him?
Does Ali inject them himself?

How is he involved?

Im not defending ali at all... im not even saying that you are wrong and it isnt strange...

But tell us.

images
LMFAO @ thinking that is amazing shape and implying is steroids.

He just doesn't carry alot of bodyfat in his upperbody...which is why he looks shredded in his upper body.

Look at his legs tho....No definition at all...meh size....He obviously carries more fat percentage in his legs thus he isn't shredded down in his legs.

In case you sherdoggers didn't know some people carry fat in different parts of their body....So even though the steven ray might have a six pack his body fat percentage isn't that impressive.

He just doesn't carry alot of bodyfat in his upperbody...which is why he looks shredded in his upper body.

Look at his legs tho....No definition at all...meh size....He obviously carries more fat percentage in his legs thus he isn't shredded down in his legs.

In case you sherdoggers didn't know some people carry fat in different parts of their body....So even though the steven ray might have a six pack his body fat percentage isn't that impressive.

You sound like a middle aged woman trying to explain why her bones look so big.

It's cute when little kids try to act smart.

Sorry brahs, too much fact for you guys.

Just sayain...Implying this dude is on roids when he isn't that muscular or have that great of bodyfat percentage is stupid.

I've been saying brah for longer than you. I've probably also been on blast n cruise longer too.

This guy is super creepy and I noticed he's getting a lot of unnecessary coverage from main mma sites like mma junkie. He's an agent. He shouldn't have article after article written about him. It leads me to believe his paying journalists under the table to write articles about him or something. He also threatened to murder Colby Covington. Not really a big fan of Colby, he's a jackass I get it, but you can't go around and threatening to murder people.

Back