Are Alexandra Daddario's boobs real?

If they fell in the woods they would make a sound. So via philosophy they are real suck it ya uneducated bishes

who cares, she has no ass.

That’s usually how it works.

Either they have big tits, no ass. Big ass, no tits. Or they have the best of both worlds but not too big or small, you know? To have both and a pretty face is rare. Your body basically chooses where the weight goes, sometimes it goes to tits, sometimes it goes to ass. Rarely does it fill out both. Not saying there aren’t a lot of hot girls with everything, but overall it’s usually the way I said it.

They looked spectacular in Ttue Detective.

She legit has the best tits in the game in Hollywood right now.

Here I come to save the day!

tumblr_p2wvedi0eR1w8ib1ro1_500.gif

As if true detective wasn't perfect already. Harrelson got 3 dimes in that show including his older wife who is still an 8 or 9. The 2nd mistress was hot as fuck too but I can't remember who it was.

That’s usually how it works.

Either they have big tits, no ass. Big ass, no tits. Or they have the best of both worlds but not too big or small, you know? To have both and a pretty face is rare. Your body basically chooses where the weight goes, sometimes it goes to tits, sometimes it goes to ass. Rarely does it fill out both. Not saying there aren’t a lot of hot girls with everything, but overall it’s usually the way I said it.

Typically girls who have big tits and big ass are just fat. And they aren't nice tits and ass just fat blobs. I have seen exceptions.

Typically girls who have big tits and big ass are just fat. And they aren't nice tits and ass just fat blobs. I have seen exceptions.

I know, that’s why I said the good ones are rare. Very rarely do you see girls with both and a pretty face.

I know, that’s why I said the good ones are rare. Very rarely do you see girls with both and a pretty face.

Yeah I knew one in HS, she got all hippy since then and is too thin now but she had the literal perfect body and face.

Yeah I knew one in HS, she got all hippy since then and is too thin now but she had the literal perfect body and face.

I’d say go fatten her up a bit n smash but she’s probably vegan now. In reality that vegan shit is just a phase, though. They all jumped on that train.

Back