• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are “TUF noobs” now considered seasoned MMA fans?

tenor.gif

My apologies. I get it, not all of you were fans that long ago and are just asking questions. But some questions are kind of stupid to be fair.

Like yeah, the people who started watching mma 15 years ago can be considered to be seasoned mma fans by now....

My 2011 account should give a pretty good indication of how long I’ve been following the sport for. I’m only asking just to get a general idea. I’m sure there are some super hardcore seasoned fans here that would disagree.

My 2011 account should give a pretty good indication of how long I’ve been following the sport for. I’m only asking just to get a general idea. I’m sure there are some super hardcore seasoned fans here that would disagree.

Daddy chill, I can break out my 2008 account if you want. Don't try to flex on me.

You've been around so long, why don't you give us your opinion?

asking for a friend

Back