Arby's has 5 for $5 Sherbro's

The cheapest sandwiches on their menu probably. Yuck!

tumblr_mq5qjplM1l1rb5j05o1_500.gif

She really should have done promos for Arby's back then. Their sales would have skyrocketed with the neckbeard incel crowd!!

Get yourself a lbs of Deetz and Watson shaved thin, a package of potato buns and a sauce of your choosing and you can make an infinitely better and healthier roast beef sandwiches for probably cheaper

I like roast beef so I looked it up on my App and yeah they have it. It says there's a limit of 1 though so I can only get one of them. I'm still probably going to swing by and do that. Good post TS.
So follow up, me and a friend were hanging out today so we went up there and got the 5 for $5. We usually go out to eat 2-3 times a week and Arby's is a place we usually don't go. On the app the 5 sandwiches would be $27.52 by themselves without the discount.

So follow up, me and a friend were hanging out today so we went up there and got the 5 for $5. We usually go out to eat 2-3 times a week and Arby's is a place we usually don't go. On the app the 5 sandwiches would be $27.52 by themselves without the discount.
Does it feel like it is worth 28 dollars?

While i don't disagree, its still better then a Mcdonalds cheeseburger. Arby's is the most healthy out of all the fast food joints.
LOL You mean least harmful.

Taco Bell is the healthiest.

Reactions: lsa
Get yourself a lbs of Deetz and Watson shaved thin, a package of potato buns and a sauce of your choosing and you can make an infinitely better and healthier roast beef sandwiches for probably cheaper
negative. D&W roast beef is like $15/lb and a comparable hamburger bun is $5 for 8 buns. So it would cost $20 for 5 not $5

Hell no lol. It's worth 5 bucks though in this 2024 climate. We don't get fast food too much because if were gonna pay more than $15 for a meal it's gonna be at least something decent.
I hear you. I was telling some sherbros that food prices really went up a lot. 6 piece chicken with 3 sides is like 40 bucks now.

I hear you. I was telling some sherbros that food prices really went up a lot. 6 piece chicken with 3 sides is like 40 bucks now.
Definitely. If you can get better quality restaurant food for a comparable price as a combo meal at McDonalds why the fuck would you go to McDonalds? Taco Bell is the exception to the rule though.

So add another $5 for a large Curly Fries
Negative. Grocery stores sell Arbys curly fries $4 for a 22oz bag. Thats enough for at least 4 large curly fries worth. So $1 for a large curly fry. If you don;t believe me, look into it.
btw, i use a deep fryer, but they turn out just as good in an air fryer, ive tried it in my aire fryer, i just prefer the deep fryer since i have one.

Back