International [Arab-Israeli Conflict, v4] Israel Sets Goal of Doubling the Jewish Population on the Golan Heights

It's getting real with the hot celebs chiming in
upload_2021-5-13_9-26-44.jpeg
1e7eb6c43af20e5a6498a7e42e1f6693.jpg

vs.
93a972b7c4fa1380a9ac7d83dbbcf123.jpg

images

I suggest they fight it out 2v2 in a warm oil pit to decide the fate of the holy land...

Why don't we just withdrawal support from both sides and let them bang. Nobody's hands are clean here. Its been happening for all our lives and there is no end in sight. If either side wanted to work something out, it would have happened by now. Getting involved is just a big money pit for our country.

Chicago disagrees.

I wonder if half of these folks actually know where Israel and the Gaza strip are on the world map, much less their history.

I don't get it, I thought Jared's peace deals with Morocco and UAE solved everything...<45> <45><45>

Chicago disagrees.

I wonder if half of these folks actually know where Israel and the Gaza strip are on the world map, much less their history.

When's the last time there was a march this big in Chicago for the ongoing gang violence. Let's be honest the current fighting is at most on par with any given day in Chiago or Chiraq as the locals call it.

Chicago disagrees.

I wonder if Jews realize the only reason evangelical wingnuts support Israel is because they believe in Biblical prophecy whereby Jesus returns and all the Jews who don't convert are sent to hell.

Why don't we just withdrawal support from both sides and let them bang. Nobody's hands are clean here. Its been happening for all our lives and there is no end in sight. If either side wanted to work something out, it would have happened by now. Getting involved is just a big money pit for our country.
It is obvious that Israel doesn't want to work something out because that would entail giving Palestinians their rights and not occupying their land/demolishing their homes.

Israel is the one with power and obviously they can and do abuse it. Whenever israel wants to take land and Palestinians defend themselves/resist/protest the israelis respond with terrorism by attacking mosques, hospitals, schools and targeting anything that is Palestinian. Of course, if you criticise them you are an anti semite.

The conflict between Israel and Palestinians has expanded beyond its borders. Israeli media is reporting that 3 rockets have been launched from neighbouring Lebanon towards Northern Israel. At least 83 Palestinians and 7 Israelis have died in the conflict so far.

The conflict between Israel and Palestinians has expanded beyond its borders. Israeli media is reporting that 3 rockets have been launched from neighbouring Lebanon towards Northern Israel. At least 83 Palestinians and 7 Israelis have died in the conflict so far.

Oh wow. This escalated rapidly

Aaahhhhh, so this is how we solve our hyper inflation. I was wondering where the conflict would start.

This is not fair for Israel. Hezbolla resisted teh IDF last time.

It's funny how predictable this all this. Every blue check, Hollywood, celebrity is crying over Palestine while every right winger or Jewish person is acting like Israel is defending itself and did nothing wrong.

I really wish these people would realize that the world is not black & white. This is not a left vs. right issue. No one is "right" in this debate. It's a land dispute on top of religious dogma which escalates it even further.

Here's an analogy. The Native Americans lived in North America for 1000s of years. Europeans started coming over in droves and settling on their land and eventually took over the entire region. North America is now inhabited by French, German, Scottish, Irish, English, Africans, etc. We are now considered "Americans". Whether right or wrong, we consider ourselves the land owners and current occupiers of America. Some of our families have been here for hundreds and hundreds of years.

Imagine if instead of wiping out most of the Native Americans, they got spread around the world and started coming back to North America in the 1000s and then millions. What do you do as Americans? Technically, the Natives have a right to the land or do they? Who actually owns land? They were there first but we took over. This happens everywhere in the world. You can disagree with the means on how we took it all day but this is happened throughout the course of humanity. Do you give the Natives a state? What if they started spreading out and taking more states? What if both sides starting having violent attacks over certain land? Who is right and who is wrong?

As the current occupiers of America, we'd defend ourselves and fight back. At the same time, the Natives do deserve the right to live here with us so what's the solution? If you give them land, they want more because they see the entire country as belonging to them. If you split the country, you'll still have war because each side is going to want more and demand certain areas. On top of that - religion. The Zionists believe that God has given them the land. When you believe in God and religion that deeply, nothing will stop you. On the other hand, the Palestinians have a different faith that is diametrically opposed. They've been on the land for 1000s of years now and like Americans, feel like they own it.

I just find it funny how anyone can pick a side and stick with it. This is complicated and there are no good answers. Anyone that is completely pro-Palestine or Israel is missing the nuance.

Last edited:
Back