Ar. Art. Art. Art. I'am sorry but you knew that it would happen

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Conrad, Jul 25, 2002.

1. Conrad

Conrad .........

So another chapter in this epic battle is now complete. I did it while you were around and now I laugh. Did you really think I would give up my baby so easy? I hope that you now know the power that is Conrad. Anyways have fun on Hello. I'am a girl's board Art.

Bwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahaha
    Bwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahaha
    BwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahaBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahaBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahaBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahavBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahaBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahaBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahavvBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahaBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahavvvvBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahaBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahaBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahaBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahavvBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahaBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahavBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahaBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahaBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahavvBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahaBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahaBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahaBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahaBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahaBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahavvvBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahavBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahavBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahaBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahaBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahaBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahaBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahaBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahaBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahaBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahaBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahavvBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahaBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahaBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahaBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahavvBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahaBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahaBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahahaBwhahahahahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahqhhahahahaha

2. Conrad

Conrad .........

the Circle is complete. When I left you were the teacher. Now I am the MASTeR

3. Conrad

Conrad .........

Choas. Bwhahahahahahahah

Mwhahahahahahahahhamwhahahahahaha
    bwhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahah

4. ART SANTORE

ART SANTORE Green Belt Professional Fighter

you are truely evil conrad i thought we had made a deal. dang you conrad look what you've done it's taken me weeks to keep up on this think of the family. conrad you gone to far. i swear when they finally make me mod of this board your constant laughter will be silenced forever when i permit you to only post on the customer service board.

ps i take that your in school again.

5. Conrad

Conrad .........

No. I am just very determind to get my board back. Well it was always my board just on loan as Newton would say. but unlike Newton I the job done.

6. ART SANTORE

someone report this guy to mod shooto where are tanner this guy need somehelp crrippler anyone. i can't........ummmm.....you........ know ..........i............................................................................................let me say this....................................................................................you .....................:(

7. Conrad

Conrad .........

No Mod or Admin can save you Now. Sorry Art when it comes done to it we have equal power.

8. ART SANTORE

oh nonononnono i'm a fighter and we have special rights where put on a ter higher than all but mods and you'll see i'm the most favored fighter here.

9. Conrad

Conrad .........

Okay Art. I have a soft side so you can post on here. Every other weekend. Plus it has to be a supervised visit. And onely for 10 mins. I just don't trust you anymore

10. ART SANTORE

you'll have to sleep some time conrad and when you do blam capow you'll get yours

11. Conrad

Conrad .........

See. posts like your last one is why I just don't trust you. You are lucky that I give you any time to ost on here at all.

12. ART SANTORE

ost, i'll darn will ost any time i want. conrad if i get fired for trying to clear this board up during working hours it'll be your fault.

13. Conrad

Conrad .........

Well then I will hire you, have you come to my home, have you try to work a computer, and have a gigantic laugh on your behalf. hahahahzhahahhahaahahahahahahhaahahahahhah

14. ART SANTORE

stop laughing at me you cow kissing fruit loving jerk.

15. Milkman Dan

Milkman Dan Black Belt

Yes, Art. Conrad is pure evil.

[​IMG]

16. Milkman Dan

Milkman Dan Black Belt

Are you the devil Conrad?
    [​IMG]

17. Milkman Dan

Milkman Dan Black Belt

Don't worry Art, I will protect you.

18. Milkman Dan

Milkman Dan Black Belt

No problemo Art. I will report Conrad to Tanner the banner.

19. Milkman Dan

Milkman Dan Black Belt

IF you destroy Art, Conrad, I will be coming after you. And it won't be pretty...

[​IMG]

20. ART SANTORE

thanks mma i thought i was alone in this war aganst evil.