Aqua bag

William Huggins

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Your experiences and what size are you using, thinking about purchasing one.........

Mine is too big. I regret getting the biggest one.

Can’t say anything about my experience with water bags, but I preferred and miss the old canvas bag we had.
Dojo never spent the money to fix it.

tuf-water-bag-20_grande.jpg

I got the biggest of the tuf wear series. Its just to big. If its like doing combination on a the face of king Kong

Sure.

Attachments

• _20181228_163142.JPG
    _20181228_163142.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 20
Anyone has tried them for kicks?

they are very forgiving on your hands, good if you have wrist issues etc

I think the big one is shit, but I love the "head shot" aqua bag. It moves around like a slip bag but you can punch it.

Your experiences and what size are you using, thinking about purchasing one.........

the exact size would be hard to pick, but i would lean towards a smaller one. i would think the best way to work one, would be similar to a maize bag. a few videos for comparison of different sized maize bags being worked. I suppose a really large aqua bag would basically be the same as a "body snatcher" or wrecking ball bag. I have always wanted to get a maize bag, to work elbows and movement on.

anyways, tuff to call, too small and its basically a slip bag, too large and its a wrecking ball.

large

small

large

small

theres a ton more videos on youtube if you search maize bag training that might help you make a decision.

Back