giphy.gif

giphy.gif

1z32uzn.jpg

GSP-Superman-Jab-GIF-a-vicious-eye-buster.gif

GIF-of-GSP-Wicked-Flying-Jab-against-Nick-Diaz.gif

Jab-Donald-Cerrone-vs-Edson-Barboza.gif

tumblr_ohae05sECk1qlskhvo3_400.gif

giphy.gif

The first thing I think about when someone mentions jabs are those classic GSP superman punches.

It’s crazy how GSP essentially used a jab and a double leg to dominate the division.

I remember Reading a mma magazine years ago and they had an article about how the jab doesn't work in mma and thinking "why and what the fuck is this guy talking about" jab and obliwue kick for the win

Just touch em
Touch em wit teh jab

I appreciate this thread!
notice though how the conor nut hugger didnt have any khabib jab gifs LOL. or that glorious pic of khabib jab pushing a hole in and twisting conors face.

It’s crazy how GSP essentially used a jab and a double leg to dominate the division.
its not what he used though a double leg doesnt win fights. he has elite level top game and grappling. many wrestlers take ppl down and get submitted or ppl get back up pretty quick. to hold ppl down against there will while staying off danger is a very rare skill to have.

Teh jabs are gay, unless you're filling the room with uppercuts I don't want to know.

<DisgustingHHH>

GSP was truly a master of Teh Jab...

Such an ignorant comment.

GSP had among the most diverse arsenal of attacks in mma history.

Back