Appreciating not hearing about Chandler

There is enough salt in here to build a beach in Dubai, you salty bastards.

Iron Mike is what the UFC needs and is game and is charismatic. He is also not scared to call out fighters and is loud. I see a lot of hate and I hope it’s not khabib fans crying about chandlers mouth. The man is a warrior, and he would have made the ufc a good amount of money promotionally.

Last edited:

Iron Mike is what the UFC needs and is game and is charismatic. He is also not scared to call out fighters and is loud. I see a lot of hate and I hope it’s not khabib fans crying about chandlers mouth. The man is a warrior, and he would have made the ufc a good amount of money promotionally.

Fuck ya.

I get it on the the one hand, but I could never understand the Chandler hate. He's a likeable guy, an exciting fighter, and a proven competitor. The only thing I can think of that would make fans legitimately hate Chandler for is getting the title shot with a win over Hooker, but that's weak tea.
It's not that they hate him, he's just VERY arrogant while trying to sound humble, he comes across as very self-righteous/Holier than Thou. And the promotion behind his black son is so cringey. Chandler has no idea what it's like or what black roots are lmao. Him and his also white wife seem very white knight ish, chandler talks as if he was the one pushed the boy out his womb into the world and he has to teach him about origins of his color. It's just a really tone deaf look

yes thank god

all we would hear is something something motivation something something hard work and dedication grit toughness and passion something something american determination championship mentality inspiration

They are saving him for next year's Black History Month.
for sure it's a weird one. massive respect to anyone who wants to adopt. but in an interview with schuab chandler said yeah he'd like to father a kid of his own but his wife doesn't have the time.
Chandler might be too nice, always putting other people ahead of himself.

He is one more loss away from being another overhyped Bellator ex-champ.

Odd thread. I bring up a guy who I’m glad hasn’t been brought up lately?

<WhatIsThis>

Technically all mma fighters are warriors, nothin special about Chandler. Was gifted a title shot because he looks and sounds the part.

Cowboy, lamas and pettis approve this thread

Back