appatite suppresents

wrassle

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I think i have a food addiction plus i take a medication now thats known to make you crave sweets i have tried very hard to diet but i cant after years of weight cutting and not being able to eat the foods i wanted i feel i developed a eating disorder and am curious if there are any really good pills i could get from a doctor to kill my appatite.

Self control is cheaper than appetite suppressants

i have a eating disorder its not that simple i use to fight at 170 and walked around at 200 now im 270 cant train atm and on a medication that makes u crave sweets i never ate sweets in the past im just curious if there are any good pills to kill my cravings i use to do the ec stack but when it wears off you usually eat alot and gitters arnt fun

I had an eating disorder after going through something like yourself. Bad dieting advice from fighters who didn't know better. Basically, starvation calories, low carb, low fat, abstain from sources. Stupid shit basically, I can't believe I bought into it at the time. eg. don't eat carbs cause you won't make weight, or fats are bad for you cause they make you gas out. sugar is teh devil
It didn't help that a hack of a "nutritionist" came and gave bs advice as well.

What helped me get over, was learning how to count calories, macros properly, and flexible dieting. Its okay to eat how you want, just fit them in with your macro needs. Abstaining will do nothing but cause you to binge, and binge as bad. I'm guessing you binge 8-10k regularly.

For now, bro dieting isn't for you if you're binging after your fight/event, its harmful and detrimental. Some folks will say you're "weak" for giving in, but its not, it will happen to everyone. And in your case, when it happens it throws all progress out the window, and you end up worst than when you started.

i take doctor prescribed 30mg phentermine. Helps a ton with cravings/appetite. Started taking it last november as well as hired personal trainer that i see 3x a week. Plus my own cardio which includes youtoube exercise videos, basketball, swimming and jogging. Lost 45lbs so far since novemeber 1st and have gained a good bit of muscle. But the pills defenitely help. I know other people who take them, but then they just dont eat all day and eat crap once they do eat and they have lost nothing. The pills are a nice aid but wont fix a shitty lifestyle.

i have a eating disorder its not that simple i use to fight at 170 and walked around at 200 now im 270 cant train atm and on a medication that makes u crave sweets i never ate sweets in the past im just curious if there are any good pills to kill my cravings i use to do the ec stack but when it wears off you usually eat alot and gitters arnt fun

What medication are you on?

i know my nutrition very well its j
I had an eating disorder after going through something like yourself. Bad dieting advice from fighters who didn't know better. Basically, starvation calories, low carb, low fat, abstain from sources. Stupid shit basically, I can't believe I bought into it at the time. eg. don't eat carbs cause you won't make weight, or fats are bad for you cause they make you gas out. sugar is teh devil

What helped me get over, was learning how to count calories, macros properly, and flexible dieting. Its okay to eat how you want, just fit them in with your macro needs. Abstaining will do nothing but cause you to binge, and binge as bad. I'm guessing you binge 8-10k regularly.

For now, bro dieting isn't for you if you're binging after your fight/event, its harmful and detrimental. Some folks will say you're "weak" for giving in, but its not, it will happen to everyone. And in your case, when it happens it throws all progress out the window, and you end up worst than when you started.

i know my nutrition very well now i feel everything went sour after my pro debut i started binging after fights and couldnt ever seem to keep my body fat the same walking around use to be 200 then 210 then 220 eventually i havnt been able to train in the last 16 months im up to 270 atm im not fat i have a big gut but not obese as it sounds i carry weight well luckly i plan to eat around 1200 cals a day for now till i get around 240 then ill start training again

The only reason appetite suppressant that actually works is that fiber thing that expands in your stomach

i know my nutrition very well its j

i know my nutrition very well now i feel everything went sour after my pro debut i started binging after fights and couldnt ever seem to keep my body fat the same walking around use to be 200 then 210 then 220 eventually i havnt been able to train in the last 16 months im up to 270 atm im not fat i have a big gut but not obese as it sounds i carry weight well luckly i plan to eat around 1200 cals a day for now till i get around 240 then ill start training again

1200 or is that a typo for 2100? If 1200, then that is bad. With your size I think you should start with 3000 and work your way down. At 1200, you'd be in starvation mode. Everything you're feeling now in terms of appetite will surface, energy levels will be low, and if prolonged, your metabolism (if not already) will be shot, and you'd have to spend time revere dieting back it up to get to your peak. Who knows how long that might take. My case, it took me 4 months, and now, which is about 1.5 years I'm at my peak again.
There's nothing worse than having a body that requires 2800 to maintain, but you can only take in 2000 (without gaining weight) due to metabolic damage.

At your size (I'm guessing you're around 5'8 - 6'1?) if you end up in a coma and bedridden, your body would need 2200-2400 just to survive. Female fitness models that lift 4-5 days a week, eat around 2000-2400 to maintain, and they're around 5'3-5'5 @ 120ish

im 6'1 im a big 170 but my maintence when im like 200 is 2100 so i wanted to go under my maintence i just sit inside all day atm for next few months so diet is my way to lose weight atm i wana lose 2 pounds a week

Back