• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Apparently Cerrone comes from a rich family with an untouched trust fund.

Would you live off your best friend if you had money? Or was he lying about Leonard Garcia supporting the two of them? That's the problem, he's not doing himself any favors if this was true or he's exaggerating how rich his family is as I suspect.
Well, that's the problem, isn't it? You're already assuming the worst by labeling him as a moocher when it could've been an arrangement between them to help each other out depending on who was doing better that time. You know, like close friends do?

Well, that's the problem, isn't it? You're already assuming the worst by labeling him as a moocher when it could've been an arrangement between them to help each other out depending on who was doing better that time. You know, like close friends do?

That's what he said. He said the money Leonard made from fighting Huerta supported them for years. And they lived in Jackson's little dorms for like two years until his grandfather bought the ranch and he started fixing it up. But why would they need an arrangement if he has all this money? Why would he have tax problems later? Do you understand what I'm saying? I don't doubt that he is the beneficiary to a trust like he says, probably whatever his grandfather left to him, but he's making it seem like he's some big filthy rich family and that's not all consistent with his past history or what has been revealed about his family.

If what he says is true, then he's a jerk IMO for not helping out Leonard during all those years and living like he didn't have money. If what he says isn't true, then he's exaggerating his family's and his own wealth and that makes him a jerk too. You see how this topic isn't good for him?

I hope fighters do well for themselves but I don’t spend time thinking about whether or not they have money outside of fighting. It really doesn’t matter. Good for him.

How am i not a good guy
Cowboy has done some really crappy things but hey he’s a good fighter
Your double yellows prove it. You are not a good person and no one wants you here.

Real cowboys don't come from trust funds.

LOL actually they do. Any one call themselves a real cowboy probably came from a ranch - I dont know how much you know about farming my friend - but they are fucking rich. LOL Most 'Cowboys' are born into Rich farming families. Its the nature of the beast

Would you live off your best friend if you had money? Or was he lying about Leonard Garcia supporting the two of them? That's the problem, he's not doing himself any favors if this was true or he's exaggerating how rich his family is as I suspect.

LMAO How about they are friends and thats it. You dont think Cowboy has done for Garcia? Come on man LOL You sherdog lames will find any excuse to shit on a guy hahahaha

Cerrone was rich but no filthy rich like BJ Penn whose father is a millionaire real estate mogul in Hawaii and business owner

I think Cerrones parents divorced so his grandparents primarily took care of him and they had money the grandpa had a successful health practice and real estate investments.

I remember hearing the story Cerrone said he had like a six figure trust fund like 150 thousand or something

the Ranch his grandparents bought him is 40 acres and probably cost 200 to 300 thousand bucks unless there was a nice fancy mansion tied to the ranch then the value will be even more, but small barn and home on a huge acre lot in the area his ranch is is pretty affordable.

it all depends the area.

His BMF ranch is in Edgewood, New Mexico near Albuquerque and I looked at some of the empty lots and acres you can buy an empty lot of 153 acres bigger than his 40 acre ranch

for $428,000
https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sa...,-105.596467,34.776023,-106.737671_rect/9_zm/

That's what he said. He said the money Leonard made from fighting Huerta supported them for years. And they lived in Jackson's little dorms for like two years until his grandfather bought the ranch and he started fixing it up. But why would they need an arrangement if he has all this money? Why would he have tax problems later? Do you understand what I'm saying? I don't doubt that he is the beneficiary to a trust like he says, probably whatever his grandfather left to him, but he's making it seem like he's some big filthy rich family and that's not all consistent with his past history or what has been revealed about his family.

If what he says is true, then he's a jerk IMO for not helping out Leonard during all those years and living like he didn't have money. If what he says isn't true, then he's exaggerating his family's and his own wealth and that makes him a jerk too. You see how this topic isn't good for him?
Which again goes back to my original point which is that he wanted to stand on his own two feet. He obviously didn't do that completely, but we all need help and he probably wanted to prove something to himself. Being supported by a friend isn't necesarily mooching especially when you reciprocate that when things finally go your way like it has him. None of the things he said struck me as exaggeration or showing off, it's gratitude for having the people around him that he has.

Your double yellows prove it. You are not a good person and no one wants you here.
Sherdog proves I’m not a good person? Lol
I guarantee I do my for my community than 90% of Sherdog

LOL actually they do. Any one call themselves a real cowboy probably came from a ranch - I dont know how much you know about farming my friend - but they are fucking rich. LOL Most 'Cowboys' are born into Rich farming families. Its the nature of the beast

Well over the last 40 years small business cattle ranch farms have been almost eliminated and eaten up by large corporate subsidised factory farms. So I don't really know how much you know about farming. "The United States Bureau of Labor Statistics collects no figures for cowboys, so the exact number of working cowboys is unknown. Cowboys are included in the 2003 category, Support activities for animal production, which totals 9,730 workers averaging $19,340 per annum." Yeah 20k a year is REALLY "fucking rich"! And things have gotten even worse for them since then... get a clue kid.

He's implying he grew up Jeremy Corbyn Lord of the Manor rich, clearly that's not true.

Back